• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

YOUR MOVE!!

AceofSpades

Lord of the Void
It's time to d-d-d-duel!
For those that played Yu Gi Oh the trading card game, and still play today, you may or may not have heard of a web site called Dueling Network, what is Dueling Network?

Dueling Network is a online game of yugioh, where you can build your own decks, have access to every card made, and can compete against other duelist in ranked competition. How ever if you don't know what your doing, this is not the place for you. The website relies heavily on the know of the game people have, and everything is manule, don't expect your life points to be deducted for you, you need to know your maths and the rules of the game.
Beyond that the website is a ton of fun, and it quite refreshing to get to play against real people.
If anyone is interested, head on over and check it out, maybe even challenge me for a duel.

If you care to go that far, I am LostLegion

Wuodan

Present Day. Present Time.
OMG OMG OMG OMG
Finally! Another Yu-Gi-Oh! fan! You don't know how long I've been waiting for this moment...
Sadly I wasn't able to create a good deck since...around 2008 I guess. I know how all synchro, xyz and pendulum stuff work; but I have no idea how to construct a deck nor enough card knowledge. Last time I tried to make a new deck was in last year. It was a Utopia-warrior deck if I remember correctly. I won a lot of tag duels with it; but it always came short on 1v1. I play 2 monsters per turn max., maybe 3 and my opponents just spams the monster field endlessly... Like he is doing Yusei style solitare. In short, I quit playing. I still watch the anime though and I would love someone to teach the new way of heart of the cards. Man I miss my childhood.

On the other hand, why Dueling Network? Last time I was there (around 2013 I guess) it had the worst players I've ever seen. Everyone was either a child or completely uncreative. Not to mention DN is manual, so you don't know how to play if you are playing a card for the first time. Frustrating. I'd advise you to go download YGOPRO. It is automatic so it's faster, more gorgeous and people there are a lot better than on DN in every way.

AceofSpades

Lord of the Void
OMG OMG OMG OMG
Finally! Another Yu-Gi-Oh! fan! You don't know how long I've been waiting for this moment...
Sadly I wasn't able to create a good deck since...around 2008 I guess. I know how all synchro, xyz and pendulum stuff work; but I have no idea how to construct a deck nor enough card knowledge. Last time I tried to make a new deck was in last year. It was a Utopia-warrior deck if I remember correctly. I won a lot of tag duels with it; but it always came short on 1v1. I play 2 monsters per turn max., maybe 3 and my opponents just spams the monster field endlessly... Like he is doing Yusei style solitare. In short, I quit playing. I still watch the anime though and I would love someone to teach the new way of heart of the cards. Man I miss my childhood.

On the other hand, why Dueling Network? Last time I was there (around 2013 I guess) it had the worst players I've ever seen. Everyone was either a child or completely uncreative. Not to mention DN is manual, so you don't know how to play if you are playing a card for the first time. Frustrating. I'd advise you to go download YGOPRO. It is automatic so it's faster, more gorgeous and people there are a lot better than on DN in every way.
I understand where your coming from, almost everyone that i have played ranked against on DN is using some kind of burn deck, each stand by phase 500 life points gone, or flip and deal 1000 damage, it seems like that is what everyone is using, and i hate it, but i still play on dueling network because of the effort and time i put into it, i am getting pretty far in rank and i can't just let that go, all the time and effort i put into it would be for nothing, so i am gonna stick around on DN

AceofSpades

Lord of the Void
Just updated my deck selection. i am now running
-Ancient Gears
-Battlin Boxers
-Dark World
-Galaxy/Photon
-Ghostrick
-Mecha Phantom
-Mermail
-Morphtronic
-Nekroz
- A deck focus on Sanctuary in the Sky
-Scrap
-Stellerknights
-Sylvana
-Utopia
-Vylon
I have won multiple duels with the Ancient Gears, Battlin Boxers, Dark World( What would you expect? ), Utopia, Scrap, and the Galaxy/Photon decks.

ArabPikachu

I looked up "devil may cry yugioh" on Google Images and found an abundance of fan-made cards based on Devil May Cry.

Top Bottom