• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your first time!

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Isnt it magical when the first time ever you get your devil trigger, like you just got it doesnt count if you have it all ready. Its just the anticipation I guess.

Tawsie

Give Me More...
I don't use Devil Trigger much but it was nice to see it and have the option of using it.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
When Nero got his DT I didnt really get a chance to see what it could do I had to stretch it out a bit before I got time to really take it for a test drive. Those original 3 bars go out like that *snaps fingers*

I liked the whole trigger impact thing I use that a lot in battle when I am trying to break somethings guard (perfect desperation move against Dante).
One thing I will say about it though is that I felt like I got it before I needed it. I felt Nero had more than enough to keep the action going and got the power a bit early he isnt like Dante in DMC3 where he is a bit of a pain without it Nero's moves were new and interesting, I was still playing around with them.

Sicktress

Artist
I don't really use Devil Trigger as Nero as much either, unless he's dying, or I have an orb stone to smash.

Keaton

Premium
I only really use DT on Bosses as Nero for the Devil Trigger Busters :D

aka958

Don't trust people
lol.... with nero your buster moves gets better and for dante his skills with his devil arms like Stinger, kick13, pin up. and with his guns they don't need charge up. he takes Pandoras ask up faster, he is stronger, don't take the same damage. more for nero like Showdown (love to use it sometimes) and he uses summoned swords. as you can see the devil trigger makes them stronger better and also faster (not in running).

evilweevle

neros buster moves look awesome in DT especially against bosses, theres someting strangelty satisfying about smacking a 100 year old man in the face and stomach repeatedly (1st sanctus) then gettin 1 big slo-mo smack round his chops! :)

Top Bottom