• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

your favorite skin?

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted
what and why? and no mods, i repeat no mods..

mine will be
tumblr_njwzuaXIbe1u945t0o1_1280.jpg

the Son of Sparda, it's sexy and raw, lol, i'm a dude and i think it's sexy, and it helps me drawing men's anatomy anisotropically, alot, thx to the screens i took

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
My favorite look for Dante will always be the look from DMC 1, but only DE will give me that. Until then, I just usually keep the regular one. I've always thought the coat was pretty bitching and his hair's fine. It's a little like mine, but mine isn't shaved on the sides like a fauxhawk. It's just asymmetrically cut in the bangs area.

The Dark Dante skin is pretty cool too though. It's a tribute to The Crow. Wasn't expecting that and who doesn't like The Crow movie? Thought that was sweet.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Funny thing is I like the classic skins for Dante and the DMC3 look for Vergil a bit more than the others but I only dislike the Neo Dante Skin cause I thought it was a little lazy as its just Dante in a darker set of clothes.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
DMC3 skin because it looked pretty slick on him. Better then DMC3 Dante imo.

Dark Dante because of how The Crow it looks.

DMC1 costume because of how it fits on him. Like a real demon detective.

Regular costume. This for both the black and white hair because of how urban and edgy he looks.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
whoa, really? apart from classic skin has the best textures and looks (slick and weighty), but it's kinda off, the hair and the narrow shoulder

Yeah I think that too, but you know, it's like with Vergil. They wanted to pay homage to past games, so they gave him DMC3 Dante's costume.
I appreciated it, it was fun to play as him with that look, but I agree, I don't find it right on him :/

ji-high

Default costume.

I just love it. Nothing else even comes close to that one in my opinion but that's usually how i feel about alternate outfits in those games(DMC, Ninja Gaiden, Bayonetta, God of War etc...). Not that the alternate are all bad though(Son of Sparda is my second favorite), i just think the 'original' looks much better. The default costume is usually the one the artists work the most on i think and it often shows. Unless we are talking about God of War 3 because it's the only HnS where the alternate were better than the standard(then again Kratos default 'costume' isn't really hard to beat lol).

i still don't understand why they didn't make the Devil Trigger color scheme available at some point though. I'd drop the default in a heartbeat for that one.

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
Used to be "Neo Dante", but now, it's "DMC1 Dante." That skin just looks great, and harks back to a time when Dante was classy and professional.

But I also like the "Dark Dante" costume for the subtle Crow reference. :thumbsup:

DantesLink

Premium
Supporter 2014
I really enjoy all the costumes on-hand. If I had to pick, I'd go for Dark Dante. The black with blue tint goes well with white hair. It was based on a black alternate scheme of one of proto-Dantes concept.

tumblr_mgozang7O51rblqwco4_1280.png

Just wished they would have altered the model of the coat to be hoodless, since the in-game costume is just a re-textured/touched up model of the default costume.

Also, noticing people here might have swapped "Neo" and "Dark" Dante. :angel:

Last edited:

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
It's hard to sculpt faces though -- I mean, I know they're professionals and all that, but still...

Vergil son of sparda

Playing the game with him in the DMC3 outfit was really nice. I was really hoping they would somehow replace his new Rebellion with the old one though, or at least have a weapon skin for it. XD

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
I really enjoy all the costumes on-hand. If I had to pick, I'd go for Dark Dante. The black with blue tint goes well with white hair. It was based on a black alternate scheme of one of proto-Dantes concept.

tumblr_mgozang7O51rblqwco4_1280.png

Just wished they would have altered the model of the coat to be hoodless, since the in-game costume is just a re-textured/touched up model of the default costume.

Also, noticing people here might have swapped "Neo" and "Dark" Dante. :angel:

I would have liked this one as a skin, too, because it was a very busy design, and I like busy outfits :p

Top Bottom