• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your favorite DMC4 line?

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
I found this kind of thread in the other chapters' sections, but not here, so I decided to start the party! Quote your favorite line! Here is mine:
"You will fumble in your opposition of my quest. Though I encourage! For an opportunity to battle a being of such grand delusion... as you... is a sweet fortune."

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Favourite lines:

"Hey I was just getting to the good part!"

"That's an impressive performance for an old fart like you."

"Yeah well, we take what we can get, right?" (I thought this line could be an indicator of Dante's DMC1 attitude returning, he sounds kind of defeated in a way. Or. Well. Like. Grown up, I guess. It was nice to see a change after his constant witty/sarcastic/funny behaviour throughout.)

"You don't look so big from where I'm standing" (lol I like this one for the lameness of it, really)

I can't think of any others. This is all I got off the top of my head. Sorry if I got any of the wording wrong (I doubt I did, but just incase) I haven't touched this game since DmC came out.

Pale Rider

Wickedly good
"Wish you would've noticed me earlier, now my
coat's all charred." - Dante on Berial's tail.

"Glad I got your attention. I was beginning to feel a
little ignored." - Dante after showing his impeccable football skills.

" Don't you think that's a little harsh? Killing me
because of the way I t-t-t-alk?"- Pure mockery of Agnus by Nero.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Nero lines:

"Guy just came from hell; he's gotta hit up a couple tourist sites!"

"Wanna make it another two thousand?"

"Cut me some slack; I'm just not big on toads."

"If I don't finish this quickly, it's gonna scar me for life."

"Don't you think that's a little harsh? Killing me 'cause of the way I t-t-t-t--talk?"

"What, you lookin' for an apology?"

Dante lines:

"Lookin' to play, huh? Alright, I guess I got some time to kill."

"First I whip it out! Then I thrust it...with...great...force! Every angle...it penetrates....until....with great strength...I....ram it in! In the end, we are all satisfied...and you are set free."

"I think that look suits you better."

"He wasn't kiddin'...it's like an 'all you can eat' buffet!"

"You can stay and die....or you can walk your ugly ass back through that gate! It's your call, pal."

"It's up to you from here, kid. An opportunity to save the world doesn't happen every day, you know--savour it."

"That's the only kind of gift worth giving; I wanna entrust it to you, and so I am. What you do from here is your call."

And the entire exchange between him and Agnus in the opera house.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Favourite line:
KYRIEEEE! :wink:

Seriosuly, my favourites would be:

Bael: You’re stronger than you look with a smart ass mouth to match.

Dante: I know this thing is a major cultural artifact...but it's bad for the community.

Dante: Do what you gotta do, kid ‘cause I’m about to send this guy on a one way trip to hell!

Lord Nero

Ultraviolet Sentinel
Bael: You’re stronger than you look... with a smart-ass mouth to match.

Nero
: Cut me some slack. I’m just not big on toads.

Bael: Fool! You think I care what you say?!

Nero
: If we don’t finish this quickly, it’s gonna scar me for life.

looool. I love his irony.

Last edited:
Top Bottom