• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your Choice of New Voice Actors for Any Upcoming DMC Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
You guys can post any new actors or voice actors which is suitable for any upcoming DMC games in your mind and give some comments why you like them and why they should be included in...

My Choice

i really hoped that Hugh Laurie will become a voice actor for upcoming DMC games...:lol: His accent is flawless,i watched House TV Series,i thought he is an American,but in fact he is British!!! I am surprised how well he is able to adapt to American accent... Really hopes he voices some great old man like Sanctus or some big bad old demon...

asascd3.jpg

(Looks cool with the shades...)

My other choice will be Eddie Murphy or Will Smith!!!Their voices are great and perfect for voice overs!!!Plus,they can voices two twin demons like Agni and Rudra and do some comical scenes!(the way Eddie voices Donkey in Shrek and Will voices Oscar in Shark Tale really makes me laugh)

eddiemurphymt9.jpg

willsmithxi2.jpg

Irreplaceable Motion Capture Actors and Actresses for DMC game series

Reuben Langdon - The Perfect Voice for Dante.He does all Dante's crazy stunts as he himself a stuntman.Voices and motion captures in DMC3 and DMC4.he also does various stunts for many films and a few Power Rangers series...no way in hell someone else can replace him...

reubenlangdon2lr3.jpg

Johnny Yong Bosch - Another irreplaceable motion capture actor for Nero.He acts in Power Rangers and do his own stuntwork.He does Nero crazy stunts all by himself.This guy really rocks as he can acts,singing in a band called Eyeshine,and do voice acting for many animes...

johnnyyongbosch2lv5.jpg

Daniel Southworth - He motion captures and voices Vergil and Agnus.He acts in Power Rangers Time Force which boost his creer.His voice as Vergil are very enigmatic and charismatic.perfect for Vergil.He also practices kendo which makes him perfect for vergil's character which uses Yamato...

danielsouthwordtm3.jpg

Laura Napoli - She motion captures and voices Kyrie.Her voice is really sweet.No one can takes her place.All of Kyrie's movements are based on her movements.She is a member of a rock/sketch group called The Incredible Dollface.

aaaait2.jpg

Kari Wahlgren - the one and only voice actor for Lady.She does her own motion capture stunts in DMC 3 and DMC 4 despite having no experience of stuntwork.her voice is really nice and she really looks cute and beautiful.She also does a lot of voice overs for animes and games.

asvd3.jpg

Danielle Burgio - The only one who can voices Trish (also voices Gloria) and the only one who can do Gloria's super ultra crazy sexy stunts.She is a stuntwoman for many films.(Sarah Roemer,who voices Trish in the original DMC does not reprises her role due to unknown reasons...)In fact,Danielle's voice are great and she looks beautiful...

newpicture001nl2.jpg

P.S - DMC game series are known for pure motion capture stunts as it is very hard thing to do.All of the motion capture actors and actresses do their character's stunt,movement and etc.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I am not sure at the mo, but I will look into it :)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ I will try man, trust me. Aren't you sleepy?

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
That's a darn good list! I, too, would love to see Hugh Laurie featured in a future Devil May Cry title. I'm a huge House MD fan by the way - so I guess that makes me a little biassed. :p

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
devilmaycry;72160 said:
That's a darn good list! I, too, would love to see Hugh Laurie featured in a future Devil May Cry title. I'm a huge House MD fan by the way - so I guess that makes me a little biassed. :p

thank you...:) oh yeah,Admin..plz suggests some voice actors or actresses which are suitable for future DMC games...:)

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
I think they should replace Lady and Trish's voice actresses. (Don't kill me ><)

...Well, maybe not Lady, but if that was the same VA that Lady had in the anime...Lets just say I didn't like her anime voice.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Vergilissexy;72196 said:
I think they should replace Lady and Trish's voice actresses. (Don't kill me ><)

...Well, maybe not Lady, but if that was the same VA that Lady had in the anime...Lets just say I didn't like her anime voice.

hell no...the one who voices the anime is Melissa Davis,completely different person...Kari Wahlgren is the one who voices Lady in DMC 3 and DMC 4...:) Danielle Burgio is hot..She voices Trish good enough already...:(

Hey,guys...plz post actors or voice actors which is perfect for future DMC games...i reminded you all a lot already...:)

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Oh ok, then no replacing Lady, just Trish.

...This might sound nerdy, but I always thought Sesshoumaru's voice would match a humaniod Sparda. (If we ever see a real one.)

David Kaye. (Sesshoumaru's VA)

DavidKaye.jpg

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Vergilissexy;72202 said:
Oh ok, then no replacing Lady, just Trish.

...This might sound nerdy, but I always thought Sesshoumaru's voice would match a humaniod Sparda. (If we ever see a real one.)

David Kaye. (Sesshoumaru's VA)

DavidKaye.jpg

something is wrong with the image link...:)

Janny

Dines with dementia
I'm pretty picky when it comes to voice acting... For me, it would be ideal if almost all the voice actors would keep their places. I just love all of their voices, hmm.. except for the woman voicing Kyrie (too winy if you ask me).

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Janny;72360 said:
I'm pretty picky when it comes to voice acting... For me, it would be ideal if almost all the voice actors would keep their places. I just love all of their voices, hmm.. except for the woman voicing Kyrie (too winy if you ask me).

maybe...but she is cute...:kiss: oh yeah,you can post some actors or voice actors for new roles in future DMC games...:) not necessarily,the 6 persons i mention who should not be replaced.:)as new DMC games,there will be more new characters and demons,so name your choice for the new roles...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom