• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

You think YOU know speed

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
Oh it's not me playing! I can't even do half that stuff on normal speed. One day though..one day, maybe!

It's a player called 2bepower :)

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
You know what I would like to see one day. A video somebody playing DMC3/4 using every know DMC trick in the book but the video shows their hands on the controls. I want to see exactly what their hands are doing. (A new controller is most likely needed for every play session)

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
You know what I would like to see one day. A video somebody playing DMC3/4 using every know DMC trick in the book but the video shows their hands on the controls. I want to see exactly what their hands are doing. (A new controller is most likely needed for every play session)

What, like this? :p

Not quite every trick, but close enough.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
What, like this? :p
Not quite every trick, but close enough.

Dude his fingers were all over that controller!! But in a way It motivated me to practice because while difficult its clearly doable. Best DMC4 crazy skill video ever!!!!
As always SS you provide great DMC playing skills resources, I bow to you sir.

This is the fastest player

I didn't know Angel Credo could use Summon Swords! Interesting! I gotta hand it to that play he toyed with that boss quite well. Good video.

Valcorn

Every boss in DMC4 uses more advanced attacks only on Son of Sparda/Dante Must Die. also Credo goes all "rampage" when he is low on health.

LeoXCV

Single life for life
I'm really surprised at the video showing the guys hands. I would of thought he would have index/middle fingers for the buttons and thumbs pretty much permanently on the sticks. Especially since a PS3 controller is much easier to do it with. Unless I'm extremely weird and the only person that does it :S

aoshi

Is it bad I could tell that was His1 without even checking XD
Oh yes you are.

Those are good skills but i think the actual challenge of executing them is when we are in actual battle with a lot of demons to fight.

Also i have seen other videos that are both about speed and technique. Acquiring that kinda speed should be acknowledged but the real test is when using in actual battle.

Here are some videos:

I jus don't know how ebomy and ivory can do such rapid fire like the one shown in this video.

The following video is the most badass dante gameplay i have seen and i have seen quite a few good players.

Most players tend to cancel and repeat same moves in air but this video has its charm in this department. The player cancels so many times and each time its a new move.

aoshi

Sorry for the double post but i had more videos which can't seem to be mentioned in one post.

So here we are with more:

This is a nero video but still you can check out how many times this guy calibur cancels. I jus learned the trick from this guy.

Dango..... again..... check out his insane royalguard skills.

There are a lot of other players i missed out but these are the ones that i recently checked out and i found them very skilled.

Some other players that i like watching are vergilneloangelo(currently AngelusVergil), Tizza4fun, Tensazangetsu, most TST participants. There are average players as well who i enjoy watching like rmykelz, glide00702.

I jus wished some players that uploaded DMC 3 videos also got to play DMC 4. Like viewtifulmoe and Broly2012. They were some insane players. check them out on youtube. I wished tatsumarublack came up with another combo video though i enjoyed watching his DMC 4 Experiment video. But got a marvel vs capcom 3 video instead. As lond as i get to see him play, i think i won't be disappointed.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I love DMC4 crazy combo videos but does everybody have to add their music to the videos?! God my kingdom for a normal video. Who doesn't love hearing; "SwordMaster, Trickster, SwordMaster Trickster, Get Set!" :cool:

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry
its all about trickster combos, its how i can fight multiple demons on different sides of the battle and still woop ass like no man can. u need to set in quick strikes that send the opponents hurtling in different directions then when theyre split up u send them into the air with a quick uppercut each. then u go back and juggle them in the air using swordmaster and whaterver weapon takes ur fancy for me its rebellion and lucifer lets me use more light strikes to keep them airborne.

and i know a thing or two about speed and other things i might add
images

aoshi

its all about trickster combos, its how i can fight multiple demons on different sides of the battle and still woop ass like no man can. u need to set in quick strikes that send the opponents hurtling in different directions then when theyre split up u send them into the air with a quick uppercut each. then u go back and juggle them in the air using swordmaster and whaterver weapon takes ur fancy for me its rebellion and lucifer lets me use more light strikes to keep them airborne.

and i know a thing or two about speed and other things i might add
images

oooooooooooooo ...... I would not want to mess with you.

That was so cute.

Top Bottom