• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

YOU SHALL DIE!

Khundy

Berserker
Show me your skills and your hype for the DMC4 $E
Who's replaying the Vanilla DMC4 getting ready for the special edition. I wanna see how you guys play.

scionicspectre

Honestly, the hardest part of replaying it was speedrunning Human to get the last piece of game clear artwork. There is such a thing as 'too easy', especially right after beating DMC 3: SE on DMD. That's when I noticed that Devil May Cry 4's DMD doesn't really touch 3, but it's still plenty hard. Just not 'take several days' hard.

Surprisingly, Legendary Dark Knight was the mode that caught me off guard. I don't really record my gameplay, but a run of Mission 17 on LDK would be a good one for anyone interested in showing off, I'd say.

Khundy

Berserker
Honestly, the hardest part of replaying it was speedrunning Human to get the last piece of game clear artwork. There is such a thing as 'too easy', especially right after beating DMC 3: SE on DMD. That's when I noticed that Devil May Cry 4's DMD doesn't really touch 3, but it's still good enough.

Surprisingly, Legendary Dark Knight was the mode that caught me off guard.

I hear ya, those reaper guys where awesome and always on the attack. DMC4's enemys are kinda slow and they all block. DMC3's enemies just kept attacking

Khundy

Berserker
post your game play here too! I think this site needs more of us actually showing how we play these games. There's too much talk and not enough action! :p all the puns

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
I would replay it on PC again or show mine skills as Im well good Female DMC series player but well on only PC what i can play DMC 4 what well is Laptop I can't even now install mine retail version as I got untypical DVD read error that shows, as DVD some discs read without problems, others shows as blank and ready to write when they are not :(

Khundy

Berserker
I would replay it on PC again or show mine skills as Im well good Female DMC series player but well on only PC what i can play DMC 4 what well is Laptop I can't even now install mine retail version as I got untypical DVD read error that shows, as DVD some discs read without problems, others shows as blank and ready to write when they are not :(

Lame D: maybe wait for a steam sale?

GabrielXx

I have Been Going through DMD mode on DMC3 with Vergil, but i have no Capture card for the Xbox 360 so i can't record until i can get SE for my PS4. then i'm going to start a new youtube page so i can upload them.

Khundy

Berserker
Personal mods I made to Dante's look, if anyone's wondering about it
1907983_10206025686579718_1947875463462033656_n.jpg

11050847_10206025686659720_2552250526125847738_n.jpg

Khundy

Berserker
Still Playing it, if only the Witcher 3 played like this, Still waiting for a Dante mod for that game :p

Top Bottom