• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

You Prefer Vergil Friend or Foe in DMC4?

Zato-OW

King
well i will prefer Vergil as Both because i will like to see him get revenge on dante for the last few battles he lost to him also i will like to see him gain spardas power as he seeked to in dmc3 and i will like to see him fight side by side with dante because it was so nice seeing them destroy arkam together although i think they couldve added more action to that cut scene.
Your Thoughts? what do you prefer with vergil?

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Like you Zato I like both, id like to see them fight, and I would also enjoy seeing them fight by each other's side. After all he was both in DMC3.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I love seeing Vergil rising above all the other bad guys. In the "I've come to retrieve my power" cut-scene he was so awesome.
I do like the idea of him "helping" Dante for his own reasons too - in an alliance which could not be avoided, but since the game is after DMC1 I really want to see which bad guy can stand up against Vergil so much that he would need help..

Conceicao

ShallNeverSurrender
i don´t know ... that´s a hard question ... both ways, i think ... Vergil is great as a foe he has that black heart thing but i love to see the Sparda sons fighting togheter is soooo cooool. maximus style.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Why not? They seemed to enjoy that little time they had together while defeating Arkham. Dante even made Vergil smile. But it's been said that Vergil won't be in DMC4 anyways so it doesn't really matter.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
I totaly agree with you. And not just SE but regular DMC3 as well. But it's been said in a Kobayashi interview that he won't make an appearence.

Zato-OW

King
When they First asked him if vergil was gona be in dc4(i think 1st interview) he said Vergil Fan Base was Very Huge from the Recent Dmc3,Dmc3:Se and that couldnt be Agnored from dmc4 so is he lying or what???He also said that Dmc4 was gona be for the ps3 only, seems that was a lie aswell also he said that we will play as Dante in the Middle of dmc4 now he says we will go back and forth awith nero and dante. Lies and more Lies

morrigan

I fully agree with you. And... What will they say in the autumn? Dante will be only in cutscenes??? Or something as foolish as it.

What about Vergil... I like that scene with union of twins! Yyyeeahhh! I want more! So Vergil mustn't be friend. Just the same side.

Zato-OW

King
I think Morrigan is saying that Vergil shouldnt be Friends with dante but when dante needs help, he should help him. Same thing goes for dante to vergil

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
I see. I perfer them as both. One minute trying to kill each other, the next listening to My Chemical Romance together or something like that. XD

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
I say both Friend and foe.
Vergil will do anything for the taste of blood(Revenge), for example: He helped Dante kill Arkham because Arkham ticked Vergil off aswell.
And Vergil would be bad because: He had to kill Dante, or get Dante out of his way because he needed power and dante was going to stop him. I mean, If Dante didnt interfere with Vergils plans both Vergil and Dante would have survived. But if it wasnt for that stupid Arkham none of the stage 19 would have happened...
So I prefer Vergil as both friend and foe.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
I had hoped that Arkham died somewhere else, so we could see what would happen with the twins, instead of Vergil diving to get the amulets.

(Yes I know that he didn't actually die in that part.)

morrigan

Zato-OW;47795 said:
I think Morrigan is saying that Vergil shouldnt be Friends with dante but when dante needs help, he should help him. Same thing goes for dante to vergil

Yep. I meant that. Thanks.
Dante and Vergil can fight together against someone else. They are on the one side. They can't be friends...After all, it's their favourite game to try to kill each other. So... Not foe, not friend.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
This is just my opinion...

They're brothers, of course they can be friends, they shared a childhood together. And I've seen alot of things both in real life in on tv where people can actually detest each other, and be friends at the same time.

For example, has anyone seen DBZ? Vegeta and Kakarot (Goku) were friends eventually, but they never passed up on trying to take each other out.

Top Bottom