• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

You Know You're A Noob At DMC When...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vordan

AC Pilot
Name says it all.

I'm going to lay down two rules.

1. You can post a maximum of 3 entries at once.

2. Once you've posted here, you cannot post again until 5 people have posted after you.

Not only does it stop you power posting if you come up with something else, it also means there's a chance someone else can come in with your idea, so you have to come up with something fresh and original. Clever, eh?

I'll start off. You know you're a noob at DMC when...

You repeatedly dash into arrows from Enigmas.

You think Ifrit sucks but haven't used it.

When you meet Cerberus, he says something like "Leave now, n00b! The like of you are forbidden in this land! You who are n00bish, are not worthy to set foot here!"

Arwen

Lost Soul
Here's one you now when you are a noob when you die with in two seconds of the game, Nevan freaks the hell out of you and you need to phone a friend to get you off the level. :lol:

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
You know you're a noob at Devil May Cry when...
  1. You lose against Gigapede... on EASY.

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
You know you suck at DMC when you trying blowing up hell wraiths and there right next to you (I do it but accident).

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
You know that you're a "noob" (I don't like that word>_< ) when:

You can't complete DMC2 on normal

You can't complete level 1 in DMC3 on HOH difficulty, using guns.

You make Dante look like a schizophrenic drunkard with your shooting style.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Nelo kills you more than 10 times consecutively
You think the highlight is when you're not fighting
You run away from Marrionettes

you know your a noob when:
1. when you play on easy atuomatic
2. when you call dante wack when you die
3. when you cant find a secret mission

Gilver

Blood Vengeance
YOu know you are a DMC noob when you sing "Ebony and Ivory" while shooting at nothing
you know you are a noob when you call Dante a blonde Japanese guy ( A guy I know actually said that " No one wants to see some blonde japanese dude jumping around")
YOu know you are a noob when you think DMC3 is after DMC1
you know you are a noob when I outscore you ;)

Jack Hawk

You know you're a noob when you get killed by a single Marrionette on Easy mode.
You know you're a noob when you ask "Ok so who's Dante?" after beating DMC1 in easy mode.
You know you're a noob if you can't beat Phantom on Easy mode.

$JP

Supreme Ruler
u kno ur a noob at dmc when you get a D ranking for every mission on easy automatic

Itachi Uchiha

forget myself..
you know your a noob when your girl frieand beat you on dmc when youve been playing it for two years and she just played it.

this never happend to me but i know some one this has happend to.

Vordan

AC Pilot
Poor guy...

You know you're a noob at DMC when you're facing Cerberus on HoH mode, and you wait for him to launch an iceball so you can blast him and make yourself look awesome... only to realise you still need to blow away the layer of ice over him and you get taken out by the iceball. Pwned.

Credit to SoS' Lobuk for that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom