• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

you know any good games to the PSP?

aka958

Don't trust people
I've bought a PSP and i want to know what good games there currently are to buy (in stores) for it. i would like if some could tell me what they have played and thought was really good and why it was so good.
I've bought the PSP for mostly Final Fantasy Games but i gotta have something else to right? Right now i have: Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core, Castlevania: Dracula X Chronicles, Valkyrie Profile Lenneth. of course Crisis Core is a good game, but Castlevania took a little time before i feelt some fun in it. I heard about Valkyrie Profile and thought it maybe was a good game, it wasn't in the start but it was starting to getting fun after the LOOONNGG intro.

Could you tell what games on the PSP you like and why you like it?

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Prince of Persia: Rival Swords.
Prince of Persia: Revelations.
Shinobido: Tales Of The Ninja.
Tenchu: Time Of The Assassins.
Metal Gear Acid.

Basically the only games on PSP aside from Crisis Core that I find to be playable.

cosmic master

The Eternal Insomniac
resistance Retribution
Metal gear solid portable ops
Tekken dark resurrection
God of war chains of olympus
Loco roco
Patapon
Killzone Liberation

I mean I happen to think the PSP currently has a decent selection of great games and with all the big PSP anouncements this year theres a lot to look forward to

Keaton

Premium
Prince of Persia has already been mentioned by AC :D

But, I would like to add:

Ben 10 Protector of Earth
Mega Man Maverick Hunter X
Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force 2/3 (if you're a player of the TCG)
Final Fantasy 1 + 2
Lego Star Wars
Dragoneers Aria

I haven't tried God of War yet, but it looks pretty good also :D

aka958

Don't trust people
wow! that many there aren't at the store... looks like awesome games all of them. maybe i will check some of them out. Oh while we are at it, when does the Final Fantasy Dissidia release (in english)?

Edit: REp+ to you all

Nymphatina

Premium
Mortal Kombat Unchained is a good one :p I love it, mainly cuz of the blood & stuff & u can kick peepz off cliffz. :D

Keaton

Premium
aka958;170653 said:
wow! that many there aren't at the store... looks like awesome games all of them. maybe i will check some of them out. Oh while we are at it, when does the Final Fantasy Dissidia release (in english)?

Edit: REp+ to you all

According to Wikipedia (because I'm not awake enough to do a deep search) Dissidia is set to be released this Summer in the US, and around August for EUR :)

...and I'm pretty sure Dissisia will be on my list also :)

EDIT: Also, look out for Soul Calibur Destiny, it looks AWESOME :D
http://uk.gamespot.com/psp/action/soulcaliburbrokendestiny/index.html

aka958

Don't trust people
i will :D . and ofc Mortal Kombat is a good game. I love it :D but i don't own it on the PSP.

Meryl

Fox Hound
FFVII: Crisis Core
MGS: Portable Ops
KH: Birth By Sleep (It's not out yet)
SH: Origins
Tekken: Dark Resurrection

Top Bottom