• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Yea Yea the stolen item

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
I have an idea. Just do what I do. If im not interested in a thread I don't read it, nor do I post in it. Just a suggestion.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
in a kingdom hearts point of view i think nero is vergil's nobody but i guess we will have to play the game to find out

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Why does everyone say that Vergil will come back? It will be nice if he did but the director didnt say a damn word about his return! Nor is he in Neros body, and nor is Nero his reincarnation!

Zato-OW

King
because hes a twin/rival of the main character and that alone makes him a huge part of the dmc series to fans, i rather him comeback then trish or lady and even mundus...besides they need one last rematch

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Hehe, the rematch, yes. But, it seems as though they arent going to put Vergil in it. The game maybe made already for all I know.

Zato-OW

King
yeah but i hope they where lying or ill be happy if vergil was a unlockable character, but only thing is i wonder what weapons he will have and what costume he will be wearing

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
If Vergil is not in the game, then I wouldn't even want an unlockable Vergil. Inless it's just a HD dmc3 bonus Vergil for fun. It would be quite a waste to show an advanced ps3 Vergil simply as a mere unlockable.

DemonSlayer6;51696 said:
Hehe, the rematch, yes. But, it seems as though they arent going to put Vergil in it. The game maybe made already for all I know.

If they're already done then they should release it already. >_> They should do like Halo 3 and give us percentages.

Top Bottom