• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Yea Yea the stolen item

bluedemon

DARK SLAYER
so at the beggining or watever dante kills the clan members an says give it back. now wat could that item be. my opinion is it could be vergil's medallion...because i think nero has it and he wears it. that somehow alters his appearence to look like the sparta brothers (white hair)etc. so wat do you thinko_O

Zato-OW

King
nah trish has vergils and dante's amulet i think, she also has the Sparda sword or Force-Edge wich ever form its in. Oh yeah i also think that the DB has altered Neros Hair Color and his Strength mabe nero has the blood of that devil now since the DB is apart of his body.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Im hoping that they change the fact that Dante gave Trish all that stuff so it could help with another story line.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Some people think that. Id like a return of Vergil, but if he's dead for good, then im hoping that Nero is his reincarnation.

DarkHuntersInc

Well some people think that it's the necklace thingy Kyrie is holding in the newer trailer, personally I think that's just something Nero gave her which holds great sentimental value. But I could be wrong. I'd dismissed it being Dante's/Vergil's medallion since I don't think we've seen it yet, either that or I'm just not that observent. Personally I think it has something to do with the DB, though we won't know til next year.

Conceicao

ShallNeverSurrender
i never thought that the necklace or the DB were the cause of all Nero´s power ... very interesting theory ... huuunnn... it could be !

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Vergilissexy;51328 said:
Im hoping that they change the fact that Dante gave Trish all that stuff so it could help with another story line.

I sadly can't remember Dante giving it to Trish. Then again, I don't remember alot of things. .___.; Plus in the Anime they seem pretty distant from each other. Who knows. A part of me wants the anime to not count and tie into the games.

I think what Kyrie was holding in the trailer was probably given to her by Nero or maybe one of her family members. Like from her mother, but we won't know for sure til it's out or Capcom gives more details. I'd like to find out on my own, really.

Mobfigurz

God, you people need to read existing threads before you start new ones that contain the same thing, over and over again!!

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Well those topics get old and die and the new people just want to make discussion. Given the fact that we can't talk in topics that's over a month old, I don't mind a repeat topic every now and then.

Mobfigurz

Well, I created the Unified Thread to contain theories and speculation, cos I've been seeing this stuff scattered about and dying, then people bringing the topic up and well, Tony and I also came up with some sound theories, all of which I contained within that thread, it gives order to the forum, if only a little bit.
There is also the Info Thread, both threads I speak of are sticky on this forum.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I agree with the lass here. Since it is old for us, and we have already discussed it, there is no reason to see it again on the sticked thread. As we already have more or less some opinions about it. And as old threads can't be revived, let the new members do their own conversation here.

Imagine what would happen to anyone who would come and say that Nero may be Vergil as a new theory in the sticked thread..:p

Chrysander

Yeah I am not quite sure of the value of letting threads die, and then having the same subject appear again... It'd seem more logical to me to just have threads dedicated to each type of discussion (what is the object that Dante wants - Who is Nero - Why is Dante attacking humans etc), and then they can stay there and people who are interested in those topics can check them out, without making lots of new ones. But hey, it's not my forum.

bluedemon

DARK SLAYER
how about we jus make these threads sticky so they dont die? that would solve problems and would stop all this ridiculeos reposting:O

Top Bottom