• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Xplay did an extreme close up!!!!

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
For anyone who wants to see the EXTREME close up, I think this is the vid. There is a link on the website that say's,"Devil May Cry 4 Preview." http://www.g4tv.com/xplay/videos/index.html
Sexy gamer, Morgan Webb, also mentions the game will be released in January, but its not like we didnt know this info already.>_<

heatlancer

1# Trickster
cool thnx.. tho i did'nt learn anything new.. it was just showin off how cool the dmc franchise is.. and we all already know how cool dmc series is :cool:

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Thanks for the video link, KingSwole! Much appreciated. I don't have much time to watch X-Play as much as I used to.. ): BTW... Morgan called Gloria a villaness. Would that mean Gloria is gonna cause some trouble too? I hope not. :/ She looks like a biatch to fight if it does come to that.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
DemonSlayer6;53329 said:
I dont like her.

Me either. :/ I LOLed so hard though when I read an interview on the characters and capcom kept going on about Gloria being sexy at least 6 times. LOL WUT? Sorry... Gloria isn't ugly (Well, she's not very attractive in my opinion. Sorry. .___.)but she sure as heck isn't sexy. Her hair ruins it for me. I just can't stand her hair.

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
VI-Rainbow;53324 said:
Thanks for the video link, KingSwole! Much appreciated. I don't have much time to watch X-Play as much as I used to.. ): BTW... Morgan called Gloria a villaness. Would that mean Gloria is gonna cause some trouble too? I hope not. :/ She looks like a biatch to fight if it does come to that.

No prob rainbow. It's going to be Gloria vs Trish and Lady...well at least I hope.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Oooooh, nice one!! Imagine the possibilities of that fight, wow!! Sweet baby!
N: Chick fight!
D: I am voting for Trish and Lady.
N: Why not Gloria?
D: Because she is a b****.
K: (Thinks, "Hmm, maybe if I fight, Dante will vote for me. Our love will last forever. Nero, hmph, he can go to hell!")
D: Holy s***! Kyrie is gonna get blasted!
N: Good, that b**** deserves it! Kyrie can go to hell too, ya know!?

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
DemonSlayer6;53344 said:
Oooooh, nice one!! Imagine the possibilities of that fight, wow!! Sweet baby!
N: Chick fight!
D: I am voting for Trish and Lady.
N: Why not Gloria?
D: Because she is a b****.
K: (Thinks, "Hmm, maybe if I fight, Dante will vote for me. Our love will last forever. Nero, hmph, he can go to hell!")
D: Holy s***! Kyrie is gonna get blasted!
N: Good, that b**** deserves it! Kyrie can go to hell too, ya know!?

Kyrie doesn't look like the type to physically fight. >__> Poor girl will be dead! May I ask why people are not taking a liking to Kyrie? I have nothing against ya'lls opinions towards her... but just wondering.

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
VI-Rainbow;53355 said:
May I ask why people are not taking a liking to Kyrie? I have nothing against ya'lls opinions towards her... but just wondering.

Seriously. Whats up with everyone hating Kyrie???:\
Personally I think she makes a great edition to the DMC family.

Chrysander

There's not really any information about her yet, a bit early to say anything in particular about her

heatlancer

1# Trickster
yea.. she could be half demon or somethin..

or i bet ur gonna be made kill her after the order go and experiment on her and she goes out of control with power then nero has to kill her

damn that would be so lame.. i'd hate capcom for that.. thank god it'll never happen and i'll always favour capcom over other game producing companies.

Top Bottom