• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

X can beat Y?

TyrantWayne9999

Golden Saint God of Overlords
no I don't mean Pokemon, though that is kinda funny to think about. Don't ya ever get tired of someone saying "Kratos can beat anyone!!!" or "Dante is completely unstoppable" or maybe "Naruto would wreck everyone" or....well okay ya get the point. What really determines who can beat who? cuz uhh, ya Captain America has beaten Hulk and Hulk has beaten Silver Surfer (which is utter bull by the way). Iono, what y'all think?

Viper

Premium
Meh, it happens in politics, sports and even on playgrounds with my daddy can beat your daddy.

It might be the experiment-loving scientists in me, but I think talking how A can beat B is too unreliable if you only take the data on what A can do and what B can do separately, and under conditions that might or might not match. If A actually fights B in a fair fight, then you can talk about proving something. Even then, all it could take is a single slip up from A for B to win, or vice versa, which proves only that one had a good day.

Top Bottom