• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Wow, so sudden? But it's all just a blur...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Dear DMC/DmC.org'ers. Fellow members, brothers, sisters, orcs and the like. Welcome to a crazy fun filled edition of my total nonsense sense. Well, sweet lord covered in bits of pretzel. I've managed to (somehow, probably through the ways of bribery) stay here for an amazing seven wall crawling years! Holy Spider-Man cakes =O

But in all seriousness now (and thou doth not do serious, usually) I have had more of a blast than Guy Fawke's night. I mean, come on. It's THE forum. What's not to love? I've not really ever converted to any other forums, because that's not my cup of cafeeine inducing liquid. I couldn't cheat on this place and you guys. Imagine the hell I would get if I did? Oh no, I couldn't be succumed to that.

I guess why I have stayed a fairly regular member of this Community is because I really do love the people here. I have a lot of respect for you guys (though usually little to no tolerance if)

1. You disrespect others and derail threads quicker than a train coming off the tracks.

2. You just want to be an absolute meanie. I don't do meanies.

3. You disrespect Spider-Man in any way, shape or form. Pretty confident it states not to in the forum rules. I...erm...yeah, probably not.

Anywho, generally speaking you guys are basically the awesome sauce that squirts itself onto the pancakes of dmc.org. Yes, the foundation of this place is made of pancakes. I read it...somewhere.

I'm sure I said somewhere that I was going to be serious? Okay I am being serious, spread through layers of non serious seriousness. Confused? No, me either! /Sarcasm

I love this place to death and if I had of been around as soon as it had kicked off, I would probably make bold allegations that I myself gave birth to it. Which is not possible in a virtual way because I didn't create the site. Nor a physical one because my gender adamantly stands against my ability to reproduce (drat)

Oh my, have I missed anything? I'm not sure. I mean this is turning from being a wall of text to being a building of text.

I am being serious though. And completely genuine. I do love this Community. I love talking to everybody, whether they've been here for years, decades, since the dawn of time or even for just two minutes. I love trying to help others out as best as I can. Whether it's trying to make someone feel better, or just answering somebody's question. And I love donating to help out, because it makes me feel like I am giving help to others and making other people happy. And that makes me happy. I know that it has been appreciated. And I appreciate how kind everyone has been towards me here. Because you're all just generally nice friendly people. And that's why I love it here. It's practically another home to me and even filled with what I would call an online family.

The moral of the story is that I am going to stick around as long as humanly possible so I can help out as much as I can do and still chill with my forum peepz. Yeah, the 'z' does it all. Much love to everybody and thanks for making me appreciate this place as much as I do. It wouldn't be the same without any of you. So cheers for a web-tastic time and for 7 glorious years! =D

And and just for you DreadNought DT (Having recalled a few of my other appreciation/forum anniversary threads) Where you wanted me to name people I thought were awesome. But I said I didn't want to do that because I didn't want to miss anybody out etc

Well just for you. You're awesome bro.

And to the rest of the members. I love you guys.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
... Uh-oh!

I'm three-for-three on his list. :sneaky:

BWAHAHAHAHAHA :D

--------------------------------------------------------

On-topic:

Yep... this place is the first site I come to as soon as I get home. Even on a slow day, there's always something happening on this site.

But don't get me wrong, even though I'm an absolute troll (at times -- give me a little credit, at least), I'm still very much honored to be a part of dmc.org. It's one of the few (if only) safe havens left for DmC fans such as myself.

Also, Our Great Overlord up here got me a lifetime Gold Supporter Pass.

I've brought this up before, but I cannot thank him enough for it, and this is just my small way of repaying him, one Star Credit at a time. :angel:

Here's to seven more years, Spider-Khan. *kneels*

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khan_(title)

Last edited:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'm so glad you came back to the forum.
You were m.i.a. when I became an active member but there was always talk about LoD. There were members who lamented your absence in their sigs. I was curious as to what kind of member you'd been for you to have left a fanbase behind lol
And the tsunami of excitement that hit the forums when you eventually peeked your head back in and slowly started posting again. Dude, you were probably unaware of it but it WAS MASSIVE.

Like I said. Very glad you came back and that you're still here. The forum loves you as much as you love it.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
@Chancey289: I will tell 'em lol

The bedroom sounds like a good idea. But please don't destroy my internal organs too much, bro haha

Me, you, Spidey buddies for always bro <3

@Innsmouth: Thanks for taking your time to read it. It was a pleasure to write :)

@Shadow: Well we can only try to achieve such a thing. I wanted to make a post that basically summed up my appreciation to the forums and you guys and girls. So I am glad that I managed to achieve that. And I really appreciate your remark that it wouldn't be the same without me. It means a lot, so thanks. By the way, it wouldn't be the same here without you either Shadow. You're a very loved member of the Community. And I hope you know that.

@Zer0: What can I say to my partner in crime? Buddy, it's great you share the same love as me for this place. You're right, it's a great place to come to. And there's always something to do.

You have thanked me a million times for getting you that Gold Membership lol :) Now allow me to thank you for being a member that is happy to contribute to discussions. And always has good points to make and great ideas to share.

@Jak: Aw, cheers buddy :D Thanks for sharing the Spidey love. It's greatly appreciated. To me at least :p lol

@Maxman: I would gladly hug it out and share a bro beer with you my good friend. Max Payne SSStyle.

@DreadnoughtDT: Maybe it's his webs that do it? They probably tickle which would make the dragon giggle and then blush. That's probably it.

As for name dropping you. Don't mention it. Any time really. You're a wonderful guy and you have always been happy to chat. You deserve some recognition for your kindness, buddy :)

@Dante's Stalker: Ah, so we fatefully meet again my dear friend :)

I am so glad that you have stuck around here too. It's always nice to talk to you. It's a pleasure, really :)

I didn't realise, no. You are right. I mean, yeah, I knew to a small degree. But I wasn't fully aware, because I never thought I was so great that people may of missed me that much or even cared. I mean, I am the same as everybody else here. I just like to express myself every now and then (all the time) but wow, I can't believe that it was as big of a deal as you put it.

I think coming back was the best decision that I could of made. I think leaving for a while was a big mistake. But, we live by those and learn to move on. It has been great to come back. Fantastic actually.

It's nice to know that I am cared about so much. I guess that if I treat you guys with love and respect, you're just doing the same unto me.

I may cry emotionally for a few minutes. Please excuse me. There's a box of tissues with my name on it.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Aww, LoD....

Dammit, man...you're going to make my eyes leak...

We love you too! No, really; you're such a sweetheart to everyone, you're always looking out for us and helping us patch up our differences, and without your generosity, who knows what might have become of the forums only a few, short months ago, when that AdSense trouble kicked up?

Please, never, never leave....because like Loopy said, we'll know, and we'll drag you back here. Kicking and screaming, if need be.

Kicking. And. Screaming. :sneaky:

*Huggles* Never change, darlin'. You're a beloved member of the community, and one I truly hope we never lose.

Top Bottom