• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Would you like to see vergil in the anime?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelo Assholo

King of the Universe
Obviously, why the hell wouldn't we? He may not be my favourite but he still plays a vital role in anything DMC related!

Rend

Necromancer
I also hope Vergil makes a return....and hopefully we see him and Dante team up like they did in DMC3

Devil Hunter

Demon hunter
I would love 2 see Dante in his own cartoon with Vergil as the main enemy in the end of the show. Lets see Dante whoop some ***

Kez

Cro Warlock
Looks like the anime is same as manga, but I can`t figure out when it all happents. Is it before DMC3? Maybe that`s why they`ve put Dantes and Vergils "happy reunion" on the first pic + Dante only has Ebony & Ivory. Where is rebbelion?

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
DMC Manga has nothing to do with the Anime folks.
DMC3 Manga covers some plot holes from DMC3 - DMC1 storyline. For example, when Vergil and Dante met "one year before DMC3" since supposedly Dante thought that Vergil had died according to DMC1.

In DMC Anime scans we see Dante wearing the DMC1 clothes. Which probably means it's around that period, probably just before DMC1 or just after DMC3~_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom