• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Would you like to see vergil in dmc4?

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
It depends.
If they make him right yes I would.
If they just put him because they need more fans or sth I'd prefer to see him in DMC5 or sth;)

Firewater

Master
Tony_Redgrave;38127 said:
It depends.
If they make him right yes I would.
If they just put him because they need more fans or sth I'd prefer to see him in DMC5 or sth;)

I agree to that, but Vergil in DMC4 would be a crazy idea!:D

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Not "crazy". I'd call it either "futile attempt" or "great" according to the storyline that they are going to put behind him if he actually appears:p

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
i'm confident vergil will make an appearence coz it's mine and many other people's theory that nero's arm is vergil.

Arwen

Lost Soul
It depends how they bring him back. If they brought him back as an older version from DMC3 that'd be cool. I think him as Nelo was OK but I preferd him in DMC3. Saying that he's be missing a little of his demon half if they brought him back for DMC4. Maybe be he'll be a little more like Dante that way. Now that's a creepy thought.

gonzy360

pinky750;38183 said:
i'm confident vergil will make an appearence coz it's mine and many other people's theory that nero's arm is vergil.

well his arm is not possed by vergil i can tell u that much, i forgot were i went but they interviewed hibyoshi ( dont know how to spell is name sorry >_< ) and they statinctly said " His arm is not possesed by Vergil. It is like a gift from some demons or god that Dante is getting old and wont be alive 4ever, and that they need a new Devil Hunter." so that theory of vergil possesing nero's body is out. Sorry cant remeber the site, and it wasnt Gamesradar.com. IF i can get it a remember it, then i will get back to yall.

i doubt Vergil will make a appearance in DMC4:( , but it would be nice to him in the game:) .

Conceicao

ShallNeverSurrender
well , i am almost sure that Vergil would be in DMC 4 , and yes i would like to see him there... he got style...

Catalyst

Sacred Knight
Conceicao;38373 said:
well , i am almost sure that Vergil would be in DMC 4 , and yes i would like to see him there... he got style...

True dat gal!:D

But I would not be surprized if they put vergil in since this was in my theroy in one of the forum thought!!!!:lol:

Gilver

Blood Vengeance
vergil kicks some serious tail. and it HAS been confirmed that he will make an appearance in DMC4...not sure how though

Fallen Angel

Devil Hunter
Nelo Assholo;38485 said:
Everyone wants to see Vergil in DMC4. :rolleyes:

Well,normal people don't reply in such a negative way.
If you didn't want him in dmc4,then don't make a cocky remark.Just say so.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Hey guys chill. There's no need to start this kind of thing. Any further post about it will be deleted immediately :unsure:

Top Bottom