• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Would Lucia be a pleasant surprise?

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
I don't really care about her so if she's in, fine, if she's not, also fine by me.

I don't think the game is set after DMC2 though so I don't believe she'll be in anyway.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
I don't think she's interesting enough to put her in spotlight, unless they develop her more. But it's probably won't happens, because so many hate on DMC2

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I’ve heard a lot of people saying it takes place before DMC 2. Which, is okay I guess, but still further distances themselves from having to acknowledge 2’s existence.

Lucia is cool. Not too fussed either way if she’s not in the game, but we’ll see...

...There’ll always be the DMC 5: Very Super Ultimate Deluxe Definitive Special Edition.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I can't say I feel one way or another, considering I never got into DMC2. ^^; That said, as long as she actually plays some role in the plotline and the character has depth, I'd be cool with it.

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted
with gloria in 4, i feel like capcom slightly touched her, a female, the dark skin, exotic looks, contrast hair, the weapon she holds, and kinda same toned appearance -- to human lucia and DT lucia.. like, here's a reference bub!

but that's it, nothing more.. i'm not expecting lucia in 5, nothing given so far had led me there

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I'd be cool with her popping up. Even if its set before DMC2, I don't mind her making an "early-bird" cameo.

The end of the second light novel has her pop up to offer Dante the job in DuMary so you could reuse that here.

What you mean have her turn up at the end and be like “Did you have fun dealing with all that? Well great, I’ve got a job for you on Dumary Island.”...

Dante:.....Oh yey!...

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
What I actually REALLY Liked about Lucia was her demon form:
latest

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
If she's back, i hope she gets a new personality change cus she was a goddamn robot in terms of emotions in DMC2.

Devil Player

If she's not in the game's plot, then I would expect her to be playable as some extra / unlockable once you finish Hard mode. Something similar to what happened in DMC 2, with Trish being playable once you beat Hard mode.

AgentRedgrave

Legendary Devil Hunter
It better be after 2. But does anyone want her? Would love to see Trish, Lady, Vergil, hell even Kyrie (after 10 years, just make a Devil May Cry family reunion), I dunno I think she'd be a downer

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
It really looks like I wasn’t alone in hoping it would be set after 2.

But I’m not too bothered as I said before because we’re getting another Devil May Cry.

That said, I’m doubtful that Lucia will make an appearance. I’m still curious where the ladies are (aside from newbie Nico).

Top Bottom