• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Worth the wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
I dont own a PS3/360 and i have only played the first misson on the demo in a shop, is it worth the wait as i have to wait until 1st April until it comes out, but im on holiday then lol, but is it well worth the wait or is there too much fuss?

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I think Devil May Cry 4 was definitely worth the way. No doubt. However, I'm biassed. ;)

Sparda™

From an exact perspective, I'd mention some stuff promised....

- Lots of Devil Arms/Guns
- Interactive missions/Lots of Bosses
- An entirely new character to the series, which was not true

Vauxchen, just like you, I don't own a PS3/X360, and I'll wait for the 1st April for the game on PC. From what I've heard, It will be greater than the two console versions put together, but that has to be seen.

The Crysis game graphics level is true. DMC4 on PC will have that level of video output in the game.

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
It will be worth it, I waited a long time to get DMC4 on PS3 and when I got it I loved it :D! The only bad thing was the 18 min installment at the start.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
It's a beautiful looking game - so glad it's gone next-gen.

The story interests me too...I'm not a DMC fan and I don't play, but I live with a fanboy who even as I type is playing for the billionth time so I get a pretty good idea of the game from watching him...

Sparda™

aka958;73605 said:
install games on a PS3???????????????????????????????????????????

Yeah. In PS3, there is a 20 minute wait when installing the game. By installing the game, the loading time is extremely decreased.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
It's all a matter of opinion, and as we know, opinion is subjective.

I personally didn't enjoy Devil May Cry 4 as much as Devil May Cry 3, but then again, I loved Vergil and I loved the storyline along with the level design.

A lot of my dislike for the game did come from Nero, and while it's true that I never liked Nero from the start, Nero shouldn't be the selling factor of the game, I got the game personally because I love the Devil May Cry series and I'll always follow them.

You may as well buy it and enjoy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom