• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Worst moment in DmC: Devil May Cry

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
bth.jpg

Celestia Ludenberg

Gokigenyou~
I could report you for spamming, you've posted that image twice, it is "unknown" why you're doing this.

Don't make me do it! Once I fire the bullet there's no turning back, I'll have to live with that for the rest of my life... Are you really willing to put that guilt on my shoulders?

Celestia Ludenberg

Gokigenyou~
You're a man of peace, splendid. I hope you're also a man of your word.

Anyway to get back on topic.

How about that motion capture Ninja Theory was so proud of?

1355624474902.jpg

GF9000000Returns

Jeez..I can't believe there are still some fans that act like NT's opinion on Dante a few years ago was like a traumatic event. Even some opposers let it go and moved on.

Anyway back on topic. Mission 18's the only mission I hate.

Celestia Ludenberg

Gokigenyou~
It all depends on what you post from here on in.

Don't start. Please, I'm asking you nicely.[/quote]

"Worst moment in DmC: Devil May Cry"

Now I will ask you nicely, don't you start I am posting what I think is the worst part/moment of DmC. Atleast I'm not saying "Lel! All of it!" Like I did earlier.

You've made peace, keep the peace, pretend it's the 60's.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
**** it. The hatchet's coming back up.
American-Psycho-006.jpg

You made a huge mistake coming back here. Seriously.

I would like to request to have this thread closed, please.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
You shouldnt request threads to be locked. Nor should anyone go out of their way to ensure or encourage them to be locked.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Excuse me, you don't have to sound like an elitist snob alright. I just PREFER (you know preference, is that a crime now to post nowadays) not using his Doppleganger ability. I don't give a crap if you use it like "how you're suppose to". There isn't a law stating that i have to play that way. I just prefer not using that ability. Got it?

Now you're just making assumptions about her while i'm just asking about the unanswered questions. What i mean by useless is why they didn't show her what made her so special compared to the original Eva. I mean, she's suppose to be an Angel, a supernatural being. Dante even gets a scythe from her, but from what we've seen and from what we've heard she might as well be a human..

Ok....So?

Stating my opinion is not going to deter anyone from playing or keep playing the game. This is a thread asking about other opinions, i told mines. So i don't know why you had to tell me this comment, like if i care if you played the game more. I played the game alot as well and passed everything and SSS rank everything a long time ago, i'm not bragging but you're forcing me to spew this information like if i didn't play the game long enough or something. I own the game, i'm not going to sell it, but there's nothing else to play from it because i got everything out of it. I never said the game is boring but you're treating me like if i hate the game totally (which i don't even though it may seem i stated alot of reasons). I won't say its the greatest DMC game ever (imo it most definitely isn't) but i'm not saying its bad. I've seen your post and you're obviously a big fan of it, that's fine, i have no qualms against you. But don't hold it against me that i'm not such a fanatic about it as you are.
Okay no need to get an attitude geez. -_-

Top Bottom