• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Worst game you've ever played

Wajpa

Also Viper339 on Twitch!
Mine was probably Risen 1 few years ago. My friend told me that its from the guys who made Gothic which he played and liked. So I bought it when it was on sale. Even though the concept seemed cool it had tons of bugs and a really bad combat system. I forced myself to get through some of it but I never finished it.

Kurisu

Bunny mom
... Well, let's see... I think this is the worst game I've ever played. It sucks, IT REALLY SUCKS.
recoded-box-art.jpg

LeonRevil

S***head with a potty mouth.
Worst game that I've ever played? Revolution X, no doubt about it, and it's probably the worst game ever.

Is an arcade rail shooter released back in 1994, I had the SNES port when I was a kid. The game got everything, boobs, blood, guns, hard rock, madmen trying to rule over the world, it's often hilarious.

This video it's not enough to summarize how bad this game is.

Blade8513

The worst game(s) I have ever played were one of the Call Of Duty games (I don't remember which one, maybe Ghosts?) and Assassin's Creed 3. Not even on some hipster sh** I really didn't like those games, I think I spent about an hour on each one before putting them down, selling them and telling myself I would never touch another one lol

The thing is I wasn't surprised about COD because I have never been much of a FPS fan, but I was surprised I didn't like AC3, it looked so fun but the controls just ****ed me off to no end, maybe I should have stuck with it and got used to it but it felt really bad, I wasn't feeling it at all.

ArabPikachu

Yes it does. You spend most of the game running around and gunning things down.
I give up on trying to explain the difference between run and gun (a subgenre of Shooter games) games and a Shooter game such as BH4 since this isn't the best thread for such an explanation.

@on-topic
I've played more than one game that made me feel disgust but unlike other gamers, making up my mind on what I'd see as the worst one is extremely hard.

Last edited:

devil_inside123

The devil in the dark
Star wars for the original super Nintendo or any cartoon network games I played as a kid except for Ben 10 savior of earth mostly because the platforming and multiplayer

Last edited:

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Worst game that I've ever played? Revolution X, no doubt about it, and it's probably the worst game ever.

Is an arcade rail shooter released back in 1994, I had the SNES port when I was a kid. The game got everything, boobs, blood, guns, hard rock, madmen trying to rule over the world, it's often hilarious.

This video it's not enough to summarize how bad this game is.
I see another Hellblazer is here. ;)

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Avencast is pretty awful.

Got it because it was cheap. Now I know why.

Eve of extinction...it was a challenge for me to finish that game, not because of its difficulty, but because of the gameplay absolutely wrong.

DieCobros

Recently? Aliens: Colonial Marines. The ONLY game to ever actually make me yell in complete rage, and I'm the type of guy that's forgiving of "bad" games.

Top Bottom