• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Worst game you've ever played

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Pretty self explanatory title, eh?What's the game that you consider the worst you've ever played?

For me, it's gotta be TimeShift.

TimeShift_coverart.jpg

Installed 5 times, completed not even once. It's like it sucks my soul while I play, I never could even get past the first 2 hours! It's a game that doesn't even raise hate in me, it just leaves me with nothing. I feel nothing. And for me, when a game leaves you with nothingness, not even hate, it's the worst sign.

Last edited:

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Damnation. Marketed as a Super Mario 64 platformer crossed with a third-person shooter set in a steampunk alternate history of the American frontier. I played it for like...two hours, and then returned it. It was absolutely horrible.

Another "great premise, horrible execution."

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
I actually played Timeshift around its release and thought it was good, but yeah failed installs can be a real annoyance.

I don't know about worst game ever as I've ignored most of the panned games.

But I'd have to list Tomb Raider 2013 off the top of my head.
The worst game ever for me is a game that can be so damn generic, insulting and enraging that it turns me against a whole franchise that I loved and grew up with and that happens very rarely, even DmC didn't do that bad.

So yeah Tomb Raider 2013 is sitting dishonorably at the top of the massive pile of diarrhea as my worst game ever and I highly doubt there will be another game that will enrage me so much to take its spot.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
I actually played Timeshift around its release and thought it was good, but yeah failed installs can be a real annoyance.

No, I didn't mean failed installations. I actually did install the game. When I said "completed not even once", I meant beating the game.

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
sfoxcommand1.jpg

You all think DMC2 or Tomb Raider or RE6 is the worst you've seen as far as sequels/reboots go?
Oh...
Oh...
Consider yourselves lucky. At least you were given a game.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Superman 64. Typical yes, but it's as bad as everyone says it is as it is absolutely unplayable. I had this sh!t for my 64 back in he day.

There's a lot of games I hate, but even some of those function as video games. Superman 64 can't be called a video game. It's a mess.

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
Resident Evil 4

Its just another run and gun type game made by combining a few Cliche together.
I liked it...as a zombie shooter. But that mostly speaks to my childhood pastime of blasting hordes of zombies in House of the Dead, so this kind of gameplay was tailored for me, even when it returned in less favorable fashion in RE5 and RE6.

Judging 4 as a Resident Evil game, well...neither it or any of its successors are technically members of the family.

Viper

Premium
Pac-man world 2

Motion sickness and absolute confusion thanks to crappy camera that switched fast and sometimes at very awkward moments.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Seriously? I thought Ninja Blade was cool. I recommend it to action game lovers because I believe it was quite overlooked.

Being a ninja gaiden lover it was a letdown for me and i just did not like it but hey my worse game could be anothers best

Dark Drakan

Admin
One that always stands out to me is Perfect Weapon on PS1, had to trade 3 games for it and played it for 15mins and it was so awful I never touched it again and used it as a coaster instead. This pretty much sums the game up...

Perfect%20Weapon%20[U]%20[SLUS-00341]-front.jpg

Wuodan

Present Day. Present Time.
But I'd have to list Tomb Raider 2013 off the top of my head.
The worst game ever for me is a game that can be so damn generic, insulting and enraging that it turns me against a whole franchise that I loved and grew up with and that happens very rarely, even DmC didn't do that bad.
Funny. My opinion is quite the opposite.
As for the thread, I'll go with the first SMT. Story was okayish and gameplay was fun to some extent; but hours of walking and walking and countless random encounters while walking killed my patience.

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted
Deadpool himself was legit though with all he humor and stuff spot on.

yeah, that and some cameos were what they did right, but i don't think it's with effort to do for the game, i mean look at dante in 3 and 4.. they should put more into the gameplay instead..

Top Bottom