• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Worker dies in Wal-Mart Black Friday Stampede

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Tawsie;144632 said:
http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local...worker_dies_at_long_island_walmart_after.html

He was bum-rushed by 200 people," said Jimmy Overby, 43, a co-worker. "They took the doors off the hinges. He was trampled and killed in front of me. They took me down too...I literally had to fight people off my back."

Wow...

Holy ****......

People are THAT desperate!? I know that the economy is bad and all but was Black Friday worth trampling an innocent for some insignificant bull**** object!? I think NOT!!

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
people like that should get
PUNCHED IN THE FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MULTIPLE TIMES!!!!!!!!!

oh yeah i said it!

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Yes. People are desperate a-holes on Black Friday. We've had people trampled over (thankfully no history of deaths) and were injured to the point where they had to be hospitilized down where I live years ago. That is why I never go into town on this day of the year. I always worry about my mom when she does. People drive like crazy too! I read this story and felt bad for the person. Workers should be allowed to have tazers or pepper spray on days when they have large crouds. :/ I know I wouldn't hesitate to use it.

For those born in the early 80s should at least remember the Cabage Patch Kids craze, or have at least heard of it. Women and Parents would fight to get their child these dolls. Some people would walk out with bloody broken noses, or sprained ankles from tripping so hard. People are truely bat sh*t insane during Christmas holidays.

Oh! There was also a shooting at a Toy's R Us as well. 2 people were killed. Here's the link to that story... http://news.aol.com/article/two-dead-in-shooting-at-toys-r-us/262619

Gikoku Harakami

Hot Dog and a Shake
Mm, like a stampede of cockroaches rushing for a pile of sugar. Luckily Cyber Monday is totally harmless..

People are damn silly.

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
You know i think VT is right they should have those long Tazor stick things---i don't know what they're called anyways yeah

if they would try to push BAM!!!!!! " I just Tazored Your A** B****!!!!! Oh yeah" that's what i would say i mean really, heck i would just tazor people for the fun of it or if they hit me in the face,

it's just so stupid that people would get so wild up over what some sales....it's pathetic really....

either i'd still Tazor them all :D :lol::lol::lol:

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
^^^^yeah it would be wrong to do it for fun but still, if they hit me or really ****ed me off BAM! Tazored :lol:

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
wow, thats just dumb...
its only a friday, the shops will re-stock so you can get your items at another time, why rush to a shop just to get a few scraps that are left?

In england, its just after halloween that people start doing xmas shopping, and it doesnt stop until about jan 12th, thats when they take the decorations down usually

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
The human species is dispicable. Yes I said it. Seriously these are ordinary everyday so-called good people that killed this guy. He won't be home for Chrismas this year because people were so desperate to get whatever so they'll have a good Chrismas. If Catholicism is correct then they're all going to hell.

OMG the ipod is half of right now! Really? Is it still worth anothers life?

And though I hate to hear this, I get annoyed when people try to pretend that we humans are so different and superior from animals. When it comes down to it we're really not, if not worst then the wild beast. Almost everything if not everything we do come from animalistic instict and behavior from eating a butterfinger to flirting.

Plus animals always have a reason for doing the things that they do. Humans don't.

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
I've heard this before. But thats just ridiculous. Do they really need something there just gonna be bored of a week latter?

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
But they'll be bored with the ever hilarious knowledge of knowing they Falcon punched a pregnant woman.

Devil Hunter 95

Supreme Trickster
Vergilissexy;145864 said:
The human species is dispicable. Yes I said it. Seriously these are ordinary everyday so-called good people that killed this guy. He won't be home for Chrismas this year because people were so desperate to get whatever so they'll have a good Chrismas. If Catholicism is correct then they're all going to hell.

And though I hate to hear this, I get annoyed when people try to pretend that we humans are so different and superior from animals. When it comes down to it we're really not, if not worst then the wild beast. Almost everything if not everything we do come from animalistic instict and behavior from eating a butterfinger to flirting.

Plus animals always have a reason for doing the things that they do. Humans don't.

wow that was really deep....who knew people had that much in their mind and finaly let it out....the truth has been spoken and there is no escape!

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Vergilissexy;145864 said:

I completely agree with your opinion. The human species always has been despicable, and always will be. Humans are selfish creatures, there is no denying this. We put ourselves before others. Yes, we do care about each other. But when you look deep down you will see that every human being is out there for themselves. It's not right to kill someone over such a thing as possession. It's not right to kill someone at all.

And I completely agree. Animals have their natural instincts, and they do what they do for reasons. Human beings act more irrationally, than we do anything else. We aren't the cleverest of animals. If clever is defined by the meaning to destroy what we have and to cause harm, then I'll be damned that's not the definition for clever I know.

I use my good friend Wikipedia to give you what Agent Smith said in the first Matrix film.

Wikipedia said:
I’d like to share a revelation that I’ve had, during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species and I realized that you aren’t actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with its surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply, and multiply until every natural resource is consumed. The only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus...

He is pretty much right. We do show all of these characteristics that he mentions. We spread and we consume every resource. We destroy everything that surrounds us, whether we realise it or not. And when it comes down to it we don't actually care. Human beings as a species are ignorant creatures.

So as for what happened to this person, it is an utter disgrace. Just because people couldn't control themselves, an innocent being was killed in the process.

In my own words.

"Humanity is messed up".

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
+rep cause they are all good points. And I agree.

I make it a point to limit my interactions with the human around me as much as I can.

This story is a good example of how stupid humans are. Its not even the worst thing I have seen either.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
We humans are pretty much parasites to the Earth. Without a host, parasites die. Like a few of you said before, a ot of people worry more of their iPods and phones more than each other. Another thing that makes me go, "WHAT?" is when people get into the whole, "OMG! GLOBAL WARMING. GO GREEN. WE NEED TO SAVE THE PLANET!" Why? Why even attempt to do something beyond your control and people can barely think or take care of themselves?

Rep+ to Vergilissexy and Lord of Darkness for tellin' it like it is.

Top Bottom