• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Will turn out to look Nero's mother?DMC 4 SE

Viper

Premium
If they are covering Nero's origins, it would be a bit silly not to include at least some hints at what she was in terms of specie, what her role was in this world and how she managed to score with Vergil (going by theory that he is Nero's daddy). Also, to have at least a picture of her, even if a small one in a medallion, would be nice.

Viper

Premium
I'm telling you guys, it's Nevan!
She magically escaped the tower that was her prison for past 2000 years, had amazing luck with running into Vergil of all people, he had luck she didn't try to murder him on the whole blood of Sparda thing, and then she returned behind that waterfall and the door that can be only unlocked with a special artifact and that were unlocked only a very short time before Dante killed her?
I can believe all sorts of things, but you have to admit this has too many holes.

Wuodan

Present Day. Present Time.
@Foxtrot94 @Viper I don't have a theory. I just think those Nevan posters on the teaser weren't mere references. Yeah, mom theory is a long shot; but I want to believe.

Viper

Premium
@Foxtrot94 @Viper I don't have a theory. I just think those Nevan posters on the teaser weren't mere references. Yeah, mom theory is a long shot; but I want to believe.
If they were a hint, maybe they weren't a hint at a specific character, but what that character represents. Maybe they didn't want to reveal the woman's face yet, so they used Nevan, while both her and Nevan have something in common, like... the mystery woman is in entertainment, hence posters?

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I'm doubtful because they haven't been forthcoming with details in the past but Nero seems to be the one mystery they might actually solve so we might get some mention of his mom which could be anything from a vague description to Nero meeting mom's side of the family to her still being alive.

Viper

Premium
Kyrie? You're trying to say he's boning his own mom?
Wait, who's boning his own mom? If Vergil banged Kyrie's mom, then Nero is banging his half-sister.
And maybe the death of Kyrie's parents is a murder-suicide thing cause of cheating?
And why does this sound like one of them soap operas my grandma likes to watch? XD

Some kind of Monster

Nevan died in DMC3, and is now a guitar. You telling me that Vergil screwed a guitar, and it got pregnant? LOL
Well i guess that explains the air guitar. He was paying a tribute to his mom. How sweet.
Air_guitar_taunt.gif

Veloran

Wait, who's boning his own mom? If Vergil banged Kyrie's mom, then Nero is banging his half-sister.
And maybe the death of Kyrie's parents is a murder-suicide thing cause of cheating?
And why does this sound like one of them soap operas my grandma likes to watch? XD
Well, she's already his half-sister.

Frankly the whole Sparda line aside from the man himself have some "familial" issues.

Viper

Premium
Well, she's already his half-sister.

Frankly the whole Sparda line aside from the man himself have some "familial" issues.
Ah, but if he is just adopted, then she is his adoptive sister (half implies they have one parent in common). Society would frown over their relationship, but from biological side they are okay.

Screwed up life leads it to be even more screwed up, but I don't think there is anything resembling incest going on. Dante might feel a bit closer to Trish cause of her looks and what she did for him, but from what I saw their relationship is platonic. By laws of fiction he is more likely to screw Lady, if he already didn't.
Vergil we know next to nothing about, so there is nothing to say about him on this subject.

Top Bottom