• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Will PAX or E3 bring us the next DMC?

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
this-is-internet_179.gif
Randy-Marsh-Ready-To-Fight-At-The-Baseball-Game-Gif-On-South-Park.gif

rocketvergil

Vergil's apprentice, the successor to yamato
Last edited:

AlastorSword

“Must not sleep... must warn others."
I don't expect DmC2 anytime soon and if it does happen it won't be with Ninja Theory since they said they aren't working on it right now and is busy with another AAA project.

Plus Itsuno and his team has to be working on something whether its Devil May Cry related or not (Dragon's Dogma 2, DMC5, or a new Rival Schools).
I hear it's Dragon's Dogma actually. But you do have a point. If it is a DMC title then it will likely be a rerelease or the often begged !!!DMC5!!!

Though I guess time will tell.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
http://www.destructoid.com/capcom-and-dmc-s-hideaki-itsuno-to-reveal-game-at-tgs-261987.phtml
They are gonna reveal something, I just hope it is a devil may cry or a spinoff may be.
I personally think teasing DMC 5 is gonna be in there best interests. DmC kind of makes the the old games look so much better and It think helped re kindle the interest in the old series. So, now if DMC5 is made they probably will get tons of sales.

That was an article for last TGS, TGS 2013, in which Itsuno announced a Dragon's Dogma game for the iOS and PSVita.

That is not for this year.

I hear it's Dragon's Dogma actually. But you do have a point. If it is a DMC title then it will likely be a rerelease or the often begged !!!DMC5!!!

Though I guess time will tell.

Most likely.

With NT not making DmC2 or Capcom not making DMC5 we won't be seeing a new Devil May Cry in a while it seems.

Since NT is already working on a new AAA game of their own and if Itsuno is working anything else but DMC it will take about 3 years before they get done and could start working on a Devil May Cry game.

Hmmm...who cares I can mind the wait. There are other games and whatever game Itsuno is working on I'll be quite excited for it (loved all his past games.....except DMC2) especially if its Dragon Dogma 2 and a new Rival Schools (or Plasma Sword). NT....mmmmmmmmmmmmm not so much.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Well, E3 is in June. DmC will be a year and a half by then. If there is to be a new DMC this would be the time.

raxii

To be honest, I don't really care about when they get the game out. All we fans ask for is that it's a good game... and no on disc DLC, please ¬¬. If they do put on disc DLC, I might go insane like Omega here:

berto

I Saw the Devil
saw capcom's e3 lineup, no dmc, maybe for tgs. sorry, can't post link, not on my coputer.

it's still possible there will be an appearance, there are always surprises, but it's not looking good.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
saw capcom's e3 lineup, no dmc, maybe for tgs. sorry, can't post link, not on my coputer.

it's still possible there will be an appearance, there are always surprises, but it's not looking good.

I thought as much. I didn't expect them to put anything of DMC on E3 because it's not Capcom's origin reveal. Capcom usually reveals their profitable games for the first time at TGS, which is big in Japan gaming.

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
Kamiya's out of the question, now that he just announced a new IP at the Microsoft Conference

Top Bottom