• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Will Dante ever use Sparda again?

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
So it just belongs to Trish now? all that effort and power that only Dante could unleash with it and it's Trish's now?
Kind of a waste of effort and potential don't you think?

I know that Dante said that he was giving it to Trish when she was dead, but the idea that he is so modest that whenever the issue pops up that he is like
"no no no I gave it to you, ill just find another more difficult way to kill that gigantic god demon sitting outside"
I guess using it at this point would make demon slaying a bit too easy huh?

And by the looks of it in 4 Trish doesn't really seem to appreciate the responsibility of owning it, giving it to crazy old Sanctus just for a laugh.
She had it in DMC2 and if it is true that is set far in the future that means that it still belongs to her and Dante most likley never used it again...what a waste. All that effort in 1 and 3 to just give it to Trish. I want it back :(

Sparda™

The whole thing gives a straight message to every Devil May Cry fan - I don't need my father's sword to prove I'm powerful.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
I remember seeing that video on youtube a week or so ago, nicely done. I wish I could try out LDK mode that looks rediculously awesome.

Sparda™;189805 said:
The whole thing gives a straight message to every Devil May Cry fan - I don't need my father's sword to prove I'm powerful.

Yeah I think we got that message when he fought Abigal and didn't even bother breaking into DT... :mad:

He should have got his a$$ handed to him.

Sparda™

Zato-OW;189831 said:
Dante did DT vs Abigail it just didn't show it.Which was a let down. The anime sucked...

It was unnecessary, to be correct.

A spin-off title could have made CAPCOM look better, rather than an anime. But then again they'd screw up like they usually do.

fausty

VoLKaN
Sparda™;189841 said:
It was unnecessary, to be correct.

A spin-off title could have made CAPCOM look better, rather than an anime. But then again they'd screw up like they usually do.

agree dude

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Well the reason he didn't DT while Abgail is perhaps because he probably thought he didn't need to....He seems to only DT when he feels he has to or something triggers him to (like Nero punching him over and over again)....

Sparda™

darth_angelo45;190386 said:
Wasn't Abgail supposed to have been as powerful as the demon king?

Is Capcom really that mature to make the storyline a little less confusing?

That's the question.

Top Bottom