• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Wich is you're favorite enemy???

aka958

Don't trust people
I wanna know wich you're favorite enemy in DMC4 (wich one you like to fight and why not that they look COOL) my Favorite is those Knights in armor Alto Angelo and Blanco Angelo they are just so EASY and FUNNY for me cuse i like how they have their shield protect themselfes and i jump backwards do a few hits and so on. so tell me wich is yoiu're favorite to fight and Why??? you can say wich is youre favorite when you play with Nero and wich one is Favorite when you play with Dante.:)

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Those knights. Both the golden and the white ones. They are cool in appearance yet quite easy and fun to play against. I also like that their level of cooperation goes up when there's at least one golden within the group. It's like he's some sort of superior soldier giving out orders which is nice^^Definitely my favorite enemies from Devil May Cry games in general not only in Devil May Cry 4;)

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
i loved the fight with enchida..that was one of the funniest fights ever...did anyone else besides me realize dante and nero both say the same thing when u first encounter her?...lol

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
NERO116;69823 said:
i loved the fight with enchida..that was one of the funniest fights ever...did anyone else besides me realize dante and nero both say the same thing when u first encounter her?...lol

yeah...if boss,definitely Echidna...:lol: But if normal ones,the knights and Frosts are my favourite ones as they prove great challenges in DMD mode...:cool:

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
i'd have to go with the knights too, just cuz they are the easiest to despose of at a fast rate..i cant believe i still havent finished this game...lol, but then again i havent really been playing it as much as i would normally...dont know why

Omega-Time2Die

Lets Dine in Hell...
Blitz by far, first DMC enemy that has ever posed a real threat, but now I enjoy getting them in BP as they are incredibly straight forward :)
Love killing them hehe :lol:

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
man i hate those things..lol, thats why i cant get past the part im stuck on now..dante cant eliminate enemies like nero..i miss the devil bringer...lol, im sure there might be another enemy i will post later once i get farther into it..but for now im still going with the knights

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
lol yeah, i hate blitz so much!
My favorite is the knight's, there so fun to fight with the gold knight and a bunch of the normal ones... like what tony said, i like how they get harder and the gold one kinda give's them commands to the normal ones.
but for bossis i love fighting credo hes like the same as the knights but a boss...

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I'm tempted to say that 'Blitz' is my favourite enemy; however, me and Blitz have a love/hate relationship going. I love the challenge of fighting two of them when my health is low and knowing that if I make one mistake, I'm finished. I just hate them when they actually pwn me. ^_^

aka958

Don't trust people
WOW many like the Knights like a do but i must admit Blitz are also very Funny. anyway if it would be boss i must admit i LOVE fighting against.... Credo :) :) :) :)

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
dang man...it would seem so far everyone is against me...lol..i hate blitz...even devil may cry is against me..and i mean the mod not the game...lol...i love fighting th knights though cuz even though they get harder the patern in wich u defeat them never changes..lol..i cant stand the blitz cuz the only way to kill them is with ur guns

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
i dont know...i guess i just find it a challenge cuz im not use to dante being able to use all of his styles at once..it's different...and dante seems to do less damage then nero..although that may just be me missing my devil bringer...lol

aka958

Don't trust people
ye im Stuck with the DevilBringer while i play Dante and meet an Enemy i think i can use the Devilbringers Snatch or Buster but NO i can't :( thats evil.....

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Its so fun fighting the Blitz especially in BP when you fight 2 of them at once + the Blitz looks so cool ^____^

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
VirAlkiNG;70127 said:
Its so fun fighting the Blitz especially in BP when you fight 2 of them at once + the Blitz looks so cool ^____^

I'll have to agree. I don't like Blitz but he definitely is a cool and well-though/made enemy;)

w33l33

meh...
i loved the agnus fights basically coz agnus is a dickhead and i love every minute of the revenge i exacted on his geeky *** for using kyrie but yeah he wasn't exactly challenging either possibly the easiest boss in the game except maybe berial...

aka958

Don't trust people
Agnus are so easy and so are berial but i must admit that Agnus is Easier berial is bigger and sometimes i can't avoid him but agnus i can avoid whenever i want ^^

neoLogy!

Agnus was...Dumb. I mean, what was his idea throwing swords, when we can catch them and throw them back? Same with dogs... Also, why is he a bug?

My favorite enemy has to be the Chimera-infested Assaults. They look awsome, and are a major pain in the a**.

Top Bottom