• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Why vergil doesnt have wings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beowulf 's Soul

With dante i can fly,but i cant find the way to fly using vergil, should vergil have wings to?? they are twin brothers after all

UltDeadpool

Merc with a Mouth
Vergil has wings, he just can't use them... I know, it kinda sucks. Dante can't even fly without Air Raid.

Nelo Assholo

King of the Universe
Well d'uh, you're both stating the blatantly obvious there.
rolleyes.gif

D

Deleted member 209

I thort that Vergil could double jump higher than Dante coz I was watchin some fight videos with Vergil in them and he jumps a lot higher then Dante. Its what I saw neway.

I never knew Dante could fly! *was clueless*

D

Deleted member 209

Dark Elf;16395 said:
Dante can in demon form. Vergil has a Trick Up maneuver which is a little higher than double jump

I c well that's cleared a few things up :) thnx

is that like sky star with trickster tho? :dry:

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
It is quite similar to the Trickster's small teleport in the air thingy yes:)
The only deference is that Vergil just appears in high place (meaning he doesn't instantly attack like Dante does using this aspect of Trickster)which is very useful since u can choose to remain in the air using Yamato's aerial combos:lol:

Dark Elf

Dagger user
*~ lil lady ~*;16408 said:
I c well that's cleared a few things up :) thnx

is that like sky star with trickster tho? :dry:
The difference is than you can Trick Up from the ground and you move up and a little forward. SS moves you in any horizontal direction and can be used only in the air. In addition, you may also do Triple Jump if you do wall kick then TU

hamshanks

Apprentice of Doom
to beat secret mission use yamato's air combos i guess.

the thing about the trick up with vergil is that with dante you just have to hit X twice, with vergil you have to hit O + up to do the double jump

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
u cant fly with Vergil.........only using the teleportation (DarkSlayer lv.2).......but in Dante u can fly it sorts of weapons like Nevan and Rebellion

Dark Elf

Dagger user
When I play Dante for a long time and then switch to Vergil, I have a feeling that something (flight) is missing. Capcom could give Vergil ability to fly at least with Force Edge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom