• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Why does Arkham do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ether101

Seeker of Pi
machindix;7688 said:
What makes you think that?o_O

The only connection Sparda had with Lady's side of the family was the priestess he sacrificed 2000 years ago. Do you suppose he'd actually MARRIED and had children with her?

If Lady really does, somehow, have demonic blood in her, I would rather think it came from Arkham's side of the family. Noticing his strange eyes, it is possible that he could be a hybrid of some sort like Dante and Vergil... maybe that's why he's so obsessed with demon legends.

1.) The thing with the eye is called heterochromia wich is quite real and not all that demonic.

2.) Who said anything about marriage hell we don't know if Sparda and Eva were married. You don't need to be married to do IT nor does it prevent a 'couple' from producing 'results'.

3.) The things that makes me think that was some what stated in my earlier posts but I should elaborate so I will. Arkham says "I would expect nothing less from the devil's descendants." in the end video for mission 13. This statement seams to be directed towards all three of them. Now before you respond watch the video again he clearly talking to all three of them. Pi

mediumpower

Not worst, not best
Yeah.. Lady doesn't have any demon's blood. No relation

Her mom was a human - already established by the game plot
Arkham was a human originally and killed her so he could become a demon, after Lady was already born

Also they use Lady's blood in that one scene because she was of the same status as her mother - definately not a demon.

Being born with two colored eyes is something real that can happen and they did it for flavor.

Dante is Side 1 - red
Vergil is Side 2 - blue
Lady is caught between them - twin colors
Arkham is maniputing them both - twin colors

But yeah, like someone said, the eye color thing is a real condition. It is genetic (can be passed on from parents to children) and what it does is one of your eyes is the normal color and the other is blue. It's a bit more commonly seen in pets like dogs and cats, but it can happen with humans.

It actually can lead to blindness or sight problems, but since videogames don't have to worry about that stuff they instead just make a cool character accent. One of the people in Final Fantasy 10 has it too - one green eye, one blue eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom