• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Why does Arkham do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ether101

Seeker of Pi
::Spoilers::

In the end video of mission 13 Arkham says "I would expect nothing less from the devil's descendants." (or something like that) the thing that I whant to know is he suggesting that Lady is related to Sparda?:ninja::pirate:

::Spoilers::

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
no............Lady is a mortal priestess..........her mother was sacrified by Arkham and he became a demon......................Arkham wants to be just like Sparda
coz Sparda has sacrificed a mortal priestess and his demon blood to open the Demon World

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
d4rkn1ght;7548 said:
no............Lady is a mortal priestess..........her mother was sacrified by Arkham and he became a demon......................Arkham wants to be just like Sparda
coz Sparda has sacrificed a mortal priestess and his demon blood to open the Demon World

Do you think Capcom meant to put "devils' decendants" instead of "devil's descendants" therefore have Arkham likening himself to Sparda because I noticed a grammatical error on the cutscene "rebellion" when Vergil says to Arkham does that woman really bother you"
Arkham replies "What're you talking about"
Vergil asks "Why didn't you kill her, perhaps because she's your daughter, did some pesky fatherly love get in your way?"
Arkham starts "That's none of you're..." but is stabbed before he can finish.
I think he was going to end that sentence with business in which case the subtitles should have come up as "your" not "you're".
Now I'm going to stop there as I'm a little bit consciencious about sounding like Aunt Josephine from "A Series of Unfortunate Events"
You get the idea.:$

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
IloveVergil;7597 said:
It makes me wonder too...but I never gave any importance to a git like Arkham.

A git certainly, but a devious git none the less so I want to find out what his full plan was.

Ether101

Seeker of Pi
No I mean that Lady is related to Sparda through her mother. Lady could be his granddaughter.:lol:

That would also make every thing she says at leased 2x funny and ironic. ;)

:ninja: :pirate:
Pi

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
Ether101;7682 said:
No I mean that Lady is related to Sparda through her mother. Lady could be his granddaughter.:lol:

Pi

:D Good thinking bro

machindix

Ether101;7682 said:

What makes you think that?o_O

The only connection Sparda had with Lady's side of the family was the priestess he sacrificed 2000 years ago. Do you suppose he'd actually MARRIED and had children with her?

If Lady really does, somehow, have demonic blood in her, I would rather think it came from Arkham's side of the family. Noticing his strange eyes, it is possible that he could be a hybrid of some sort like Dante and Vergil... maybe that's why he's so obsessed with demon legends.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Ether101;7682 said:

Pi

whoa dude.
1st she is a Human, 2nd born by a Human and 3rd Sparda is a Demon and he would adopt a Human child

Solidus

Rebellion
Something Arkham said to Lady during a cutscene interested me: "I needed you, in whose body flows the same blood as the sacrificed woman". What does he mean by that?

Dark Elf

Dagger user
d4rkn1ght;8398 said:
it means that Sparda sacrified a Mortal Priestess
that y Arkham told that to Lady

But if it is true...Lady is Dante&Vergil's sister?! Or maybe I thought wrong???

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Alastor12;9002 said:
But if it is true...Lady is Dante&Vergil's sister?! Or maybe I thought wrong???

whoa................no way
she is a mortal dude
wake up for the real life..................the Fantasy can be good but not for the real life

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Alastor12;9041 said:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Sparda sacrifised his wife?

NO.....................a mortal priestess...............not his wife

Arkham sacrified coz it was his wife

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Eva is a mortal but she wasnt sacrified...............Sparda shutted down the gate with his powers..............and his Demon form is in the Underworld...........He married Eva with his Human Form

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom