• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Why did Capcom never have Sparda in their games

Dantenevercries

why are they reluctant to add them in the past games

Sparda never was confirmed to be dead, if i remember right he just went "missing"..

why do you think capcom doesn't want to have him make an apperance in a game

Viper

Premium
Even if he was dead, they could have always covered those previous 2000 years, as people often requested.

Don't know what people in Capcom are thinking, no one but them really knows, so... just stay hopeful?

Erian1Mortal

Premium
if memory serves me correct he was declared dead in the intro of DMC1...
so that means there is actually a pretty good reason for him not showing up anywhere

Fingar

Speaking of Sparda!
What "human" form do you think suits him better?

Not so stylish, bearded, large more dark lordish type like seen in old concept art? (I'd give you some links, but I'm to noob at this forum to be allowed, just google search "sparda concept art" and youl find it)

Or the more stylish, purple coated Dante-skin? (just search sparda images in general...)

I myself, like them both. The first ones displays the old demon lord a little better I think and the others displays him better as the father of Dante and Vergil. What I don't like about the stylish on is that he uses guns like Dante. Doesn't quite fit the several thousand years old demon.

What do you guys think?

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Speaking of Sparda!
What "human" form do you think suits him better?

Not so stylish, bearded, large more dark lordish type like seen in old concept art? (I'd give you some links, but I'm to noob at this forum to be allowed, just google search "sparda concept art" and youl find it)

Or the more stylish, purple coated Dante-skin? (just search sparda images in general...)

I myself, like them both. The first ones displays the old demon lord a little better I think and the others displays him better as the father of Dante and Vergil. What I don't like about the stylish on is that he uses guns like Dante. Doesn't quite fit the several thousand years old demon.

What do you guys think?

The purple costume wasn't suppose to be Sparda. It was actually suppose to be a costume for Dante in DMC1 but was later changed to be Sparda's outfit by DMC3.

But here's a picture of my version of Sparda from my DmC: Devil May Cry story.
sparda__color__by_dragonswordking2012-d8fab80.png

Top Bottom