• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

who you play with more Dante or Vergil and whos more badass

Status
Not open for further replies.

ParkesieMayCry959

Royalguard Master
Well, usually the concept of equal characters is that one's "stronger" and the other is "faster", as this is the case in Street Fighter II.

In DMC3, I believe this sticks, Vergil is much faster than Dante, but in my opinion, Dante is slightly stronger, he also has more options in weapons and styles.

Also, Vergil has no cutscenes, accept the intro...Why Capcom? Why make an intro but no in-game cutscenes?

I think Vergil is in a sense, more "badass", if you wanna go by his violence and attitude, but Dante is supposed to be the main hero, and the funny, bigheaded one. People don't like him in DMC2, but you gotta remember, he was much younger in DMC3, people mature as they get older, as I think Dante did in this case.

firegem123

I play as Dante mostly, but a mission that took me 5 minutes as Dante only took me a minute with Vergil, so I have to agree that Vergil is more badass!

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
I had high hopes for Vergil, I thought he would have more than one style. Like Swordmaster and Royalguard which which he uses a lot during the boss fights. That coupled with the lack of story I found quite boring.

But playing as Nelo Angelo was just like a dream come true.

Meg

I like Dante more. I'm not sure who is more badass. They both are in different ways. Maybe dante becuase he can ride enemies like a skateboard.

Nishiva

Living in my little world
Hahahaha.. Well yeah.
Dante simply has more action in his attacks and Vergil is just stylish and tight.

But in my opinion: both are very, very badass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom