• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

who ya think nero mother and father is

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
I have no idea who Nero's parents may be. But he is definately not Sparda's son. It has been confirmed that Nero is not related to the Sparda twins.

$JP

Supreme Ruler
Tony_Redgrave;46655 said:
What a futile thread:huh:
How can we possibly know? Even Nero does not have a clue.

Yeah I gotta admit, nobody has a clue who his parents are. I guess we'll just have to wait till the game comes out. Probably throughout the game we'll find out, hopefully.

$JP

Supreme Ruler
Ok, I don't understand how and why Sparda and Trish could and would be Nero's parents. I think we've discussed enough times to come to a conclusion that Sparda's not the father and Trish isn't the mother. I really don't know who Nero's parents are but I'm pretty sure it's not Sparda as Capcom already said that he isn't. Sparda died before Trish was ever created so the possibility of Sparda as the father and Trish as the mother is quite impossible.

Conceicao

ShallNeverSurrender
one thing that keeps bothering me is the fact that Nero´s hair is white or silver or whatever... why ??? if he is a human, why does he have the same hair color as Dante ? how could he doesn´t have a conection between him and Sparda´s family ?

Zato-OW

King
His hair is white because demons in its human form hair is white so im guessing the DB changed Neros hair color like it also changed his speed and stength.Dante and Vergil hair would prolly be Blonde if there demon powers where somehow taken away from them(Eva).

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Ewww a blond Vergil and Dante? Id rather not imagine that. Anyways, I don't think ALL demons have silver hair. Besides Nevan's hair was orange.

Zato-OW

King
i seen a pic of mundus in his human like form and his hair was white im still looking for the picture again to show ppl what he looks like.

Conceicao

ShallNeverSurrender
Dante and Vergil BLONDE STYLE lol yeah right !!! that would be funny ... XD any way ...about his hair, maybe you´re right ... damn it !!!DAMN you CAPCOM i am tired to wait !!!

morrigan

Blonds? He-he... Yep. It could be funny! I just imagine it... And I think that Dante and Vergil looks better as a brunet (may be Eva was colored). Especially Dante from DMC4. It suits to him... :D

SpardaSword

I have a theory I think that Eva had an affair and they may have had a little bit of "Sparda" left in her and it mixed with the other guy's "brew" and could have merged with one of sparda's and she got pregnant.Or it could have been when she was draged to hell when dante and vergil were kids and was raped and it wasn't until recently when the seal was weakend that she could escape and find a please for a baby.

Top Bottom