• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who wud win between Dante and............

Who do u think will over all win the battles

• Dante

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • Kratos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ryu

• Nariko

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Jen

• Prince

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AzuleSasuano0889

now dante is 1 very powerful person he cud b considered a god in certains respects but how strong is he an cud he prevail against other strong foes now here is a list of people he shud fight

1.Kratos(God Of War)
2.Prince(from the prince of persia 1-3)
3.Soki(onimusha)
4.Ryu(frm ninja gaiden)
5.Jen(frm primal underrated game)
6.Rayne(blood rayne)
7.Link(from Zelda)
8.Spawn
9.Sphinx(sphinx & the cursed mummy underrrated)
10.Nariko(heavenly sword)
11.Hayden(darksector)

lets take all these character from diff games an universes an throw em in a fight against each other 2 da death heres how i think it wud go

a person named the cosmos decides 2 pick diff people from diff universes 2 fight 4 the existence of there own universe if they lose there universe is desrtoyed so cosmos grabs all 11 fighters an tells them dat dat all depends on them here how it goes kratos looks 4 da weakest 1 in da group spots sphinx an funs up an there swords clash kratos underestimates sphinx an sphinx throw him thru a building an begin going after him while spawn decides 2 run up on dante now spawn bein from hell dante thinks its ok 2 kill him so dey start fighting an spawn begins 2 slow time an dantes notices spawn is movin 2 fast so dante uses his quicksilver now they r om a level playing field meanwhile rayne goes for nariko an they clash rayne is surprised 2 find da sword has 3 forms an is having trouble keepin her guard up while ryu an link begin clashing links puts on his god greaves an throws a car at ryu ryu now shocked by his strength is now more determined an he lunges at link an sparks fly wen the dragon sword hits links shield hayden den fires a **** at Jen den jen turns into her Djinn form an hayden says aww shyt an jen runs 2wards hayden he throws his glaive an its starts 2 cut jen she dens realizes she cant stop it an quickly pulls away he says well at least i can hurt her the prince an soki refuse 2 fight so cosmos gives the illusion of soki killn farah an the prince killn ohatsu now the prince beleives soki murdered farah an soki thinks the prince thinks ohatsus blood is on the princes hand an the princes sword is met by sokis now cosmos looks down an sees all them fighting 4 there universes an lives an it smirks at it sphinx gets 2 were he thinks kratos was an notices he is no were 2 b seen suddenly a chain wraps round sphinx neck an kratos starts 2 pulll sphinx close 2 his other blade sphinx kno if he get any closer kratos will kil him so with his demi god strength he pulls away an gets free kratos smiles an jumps towards sphinx sphinx starts swingn his sword an cuts kratos an kratos yet agains smiles again he throws down his sword an punched rite threw sphinxs defenses sphinx shocked look shocked kratoes kicks him 2 da ground pulls in both his blades an kratos begins punchn sphinx an sphinx says how ima demi god a kratos laughs an says a demi god is no match 4 THE GOD OF WAR he then stabs sphinx strait throw the head an sphinx then disappears kratos then turns 2wards every1 else who is fighting an plots his next move mean while spawn has summoned his axe cuz dantes rebellion shattered all his other weapons spawn an dantes weapons clash but spawn cant seem 2 get the upper hand so he takes cover an starts shooting at dante so dante does the same spawn says he looks human so all i have 2 do is cut off his head an ill win an advance 2 the next oppenent as he is firing he realizes ther is no return fire he then c's a shadown an notices dante comin down 4 a sword slam an spawn bloks wit his axe an the they start clashing wit there swords again he then knoks dante bak shoots dante in the head jumps behind him an goes in 4 the killing blow but dante ducks quickly turns an stabs spawn strait threw his heart all spawn feels is blood an says wut r u dante replies a demon slayer spawn says an dam wudnt u kno ima demon den spawn disappears dante looks round an notices rayne an nariko fightin so he says hey cat fight dis shud b gud rayne is having trouble dodgin the heavenly swords speed form but manages 2 blok any fatal blow she then thinks she is a human so i can jus shoot her so she pulls out a gun an starts shootin at nariko but the speed form bloks all the bullets then dust is kicked up an rayne says did i get her dante then yells hey u better keep ya guard up nariko then dash threw the smoke wit the power form an swings at rayne rayne notices how slow the power form is an jump over it an swings her tonfa an cuts narikos arm nariko jumps bak an grabs her arm in pain she then decides not 2 use da power form anymore rayne is 2 fast rayne then thinks she is human ill bite her an kill her dat way so rayne runs 2wards nariko an nariko runs 2 meet her with the speed form of the blade she lunges at rain but rayne lets her slef get stabbed in the shoulder an thigh an runs up an bites nariko on the neck an starts drinking her blood but she soon realizes her mouth is burning she says ur blood is cursed y nariko says my life belongs 2 this blade not u she then stabs rayne an rayne dissolves away an dante claps an says wow wut a fight meanwhile ryu an link seemed 2 b evenly matched ryu cannot get close 2 link cuz of link raw power wit da gauntlets so ryu goes 4 a ranged attack an starts shootin arrowws only 2 b met wit links stronger arrows an ryu thinks he meets all my moves wit stronger counters ryu then thinks wut can he do 2 counter this pointy eared being den ryu hears a odd song an start 2 feel sluggish an tired an notices links is playin a ocarina an den links run 2wards ryu thinkn ryu is asleep but ryu only looks asleep an wen link runs in 2 kill ryu ryu dodges but he is still sluggish she links cuts his side but ryu gets close nuff 2 cut off links shield arm links screams in pain at da loss of his arm but ryuy is also bleeding heavly so they both stand up an decide 2 c who will win da match in 1 final blow so they run 2wars each other links goes in 4 da kill but ryu jumps on2 links sword an cuts links head off den links disappears an ryu den notices he has stopped bleeding an his wound is healed he then hears the sound of hen an hayden fighting hayden kno he can cut her with his glaive but knos if he misses he is open 2 attack an he has not yet ben abled 2 gauge her speed jen tries 2 patch up her wound she thinks dam im lucky he almost cut my arm clear off but if i can didge it i can run in an get him hayden decides 2 c how fast she is so he lures her out wit shots so he throw s his glaiv but he dont throw it far she dodges turns in2 her ferai form an runs he said o shyt i aint kno she had dat she runs up 2 him quickly transforms bak in2 her djinn form an punches him but he shoots heer so he cud only his shoulder it was his gun shoulder she jumps bak an says yes i got it now all his got is his metal arm an soon as he throws it ill go in 4 the kill hayden says **** she shattered my shoulder dam it hurts he decideds dam i only got 1 chance now he comes out so does she he sayd well how bought we finish this she says yes lets he throws his glaive so she runs in she gets close an goes 2 knock his head off but den she feels some liquid goin runnin down bak wit her quick reflexs she sees the glaive is cutting threw her ribs she says how he says i aint throw it far he then says says im sorry den she says no i am an wit da last of her strength she grabs his neck he says o shyt she crushes his necks ke disappearas in2 dust an so does her wounds she says wow that was close over tyhe way the prince an soki r fighting soki in his anger automatically goes god of darknessmode an lubges 2wards the prince prince says dat was foolish going full strength at da start of the battle i now kno i can dodge in dis form in 1 hand the prince has his dagger in the other is his fav sword so him an soki start clashing the prince soon realizes soki is far 2 strong 4 him soki cut him an it was almost fatal so the prince says i cannot win like this an goes dark prince now with a sword in 1 hand an his whip in da other he starts attacking soki soki realizes i cant get close but if i shoot my energy at him i shud be able 2 kill him so soki bulls out his broadsword an swings at the prince the prince meets him with his sword an the clash shoots out a wave that knocks down 2 buildings soki says ur strong the prince replies so r u but i cannot not let u live u have killed my farah an u must pay soki has a confused face but b4 he knos it the princes pushes him away soki tries 2 say sumthin but the prince is already behind him an b4 he kno it the prince got his whip round soki neck soki looks 2 da prince an says wait the prince says 4 wut u have done i shall not show any mercy an pulls his whip an cuts off sokis head kratos comes out of the smoke next 2 dante nariko climbs the rubble only 2 c ryu standing at the top the prince powers down walks 2 the street an c's jen an jen looks over at him dante says wow u look strong this cud b a tough fight kratos says u r nothing but a worm i will crush u ryu looks 2 nariko i cannot let u live 4 my universe 2 live u must die draw u sword an nariko replies i feel the same the prince says a woman i cant fight a woman jen says im no ordinary woman she then turn in2 her wraith form the prince says wow this may b kinda hard.........
there u have it the 1st round is over an wut a long round it was ill have the 2nd round 4 u 2morrow so post comment replies an ur opinion an if u got any epic fights u can think of feel free 2 say it or if u have any edits 2 my thread

AzuleSasuano0889

ok its time 4 round 2 who will win in this battle 4 survival life an there very existence so lets start shall we

so last time we had dante, kratos,spawn,hayden,jen.ryu,soki,rayne,nariko,the prince,sphinx,& link fighting each other an sadly sohinx, spawn, rayne, link,hayden, & soki all met there demise so now we have dante kratos nariko ryu jen an the prince fighting in round 2 who will win who will b the surpreme fighter an return 2 there universe a champion an who will fall now its time 2 find out we start wit cosmos smirking at the people fighting below him an he notices 2 of the strongest an favs 2 win r now fighting each other so now cosmos watchs an c's wut unfolds
ryu faces nariko an readys his sword nariko c's ryu an realizes by his light weight an muscular figure his must b fast so she knos she will lose if she uses the power form so she decides 2 alternate between the normal an speed forms ryu charges at her wit incredible speed b4 nariko kno it ryu is already in striking range so she goes on da defensive she observes ryus incredible speed an notices for a split second wen he goes from swingn all rights 2 all lefts he has a small opening she knos she has a small window off opportunity but while she was thinkn ryu broke her defense he went in 4 a fatal stab but she ducks but not quick nuff an he stabs her shoulders she knos dis wound really hurts her abilty 2 use da speed an power forms but she kno normal form aint quick nuff 2 keep up wit his katana she thinks since he has lil armor if she can switch 2 power form an cut him in his small opening she can deal a decisve blow so she decieds 2 draw him in an like a moth 2 da falme he comes swingn she blocks wit her speed form ryu notices it seems like she is lettin him get closer 2 her so he decides 2 plan in2 dis trap an he purposely opening his window an instantly she goes 4 the kill ryu jumps on2 her blade brings out his scythe an cuts her head clear off an b4 his feet even touch da ground nariko s body disappears in2 the dust an he notices his wounds r all gone he then turns an c's dante an kratos facing eachother mean while the prince an jen r starin eachother down the prince is hestitant 2 strike the girl till she turns in2 her wraith form an runs up 2 him an b4 he can move she has already cut him he says whoa ur fast so the princes slows time an 2 jen he seems 2 movin at almost superspeed he strikes her wit his sword she manages 2 blok but only in jus da nick of time the prince says wit my time altering ability u cant keep up but while he was talkn **** she snuck up an turned in2 her djinn form an punchs him in his ribs crackin every rib an nearly causing internal bleeding the princes slows time an realizes he was a fool 2 underestimate her he decides 2 finish her quickly he comes out but she is no were 2 b found he hears sum splashing in the lake he was near he slowly walks over an notices the water is stilll he realizes how thirsty he is an bends down 2 grab an soon as the water hit his lips jen jumps out the water an pulls the prince in she is in her undine form he is now in her world she has a incredible advantage over him she is attacking him left an rite she hits him in the side were his ribs were broke an the pain in stammering he quickly slows time an while he is slo mo he uses he fast forward time 2 advance his own healing process 2 were his ribs heal each other an now he is in perfect heal he goes dark prince swings his whip an jen ensnares her then swins 2 da surface oulls her out she cant switch 2 any of her forms an she is suffocating he decides 2 end her suffering he throws his dagger an it goes strait threw her head an in the following seconds she disappears 2 dust the prince returns 2 normal an feels quakes looks over bout 120 ft an sees kratos wit his zeus sword clashing wit dante now the fight 2 end all fights kratos vs dante who will win can rage of the gods defeat devil trigger who knos u will find out in the conclsuion of round 2 till den

darkslayer23

Corrupted Son Of Sparda
What about all of them againts Dante.^_^

Dante10.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom