• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who would you play more?

june34

Onec you bet the game youl probubly be able to play as Dante or Nero through any mission,Im just wondering who would you play more Dante or Nero?:D :huh:

Zato-OW

King
Hmm this is Hard. Ill play as Dante more maybe. But this may be like DMC3SE i play a few hours with Vergil first then switch off to Dante for a few more hours but idk.Cant wait to make some pro vids of this game and post them on youtube.

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
I'm going to play with Nero more just so I can be used to his moves. I want to post some bada$$ vids of me showing off later on this year.

DanteownzNero

Devil May Own
Unless theres something GREAT of neros tht we havent seen yet

id have to say dante hes just has more variety

and lets face it hes just pain cool aswell

june34

i think ill play abit more Nero then Dante, or mabye in the collectors Edition there will be a secret character

DanteownzNero

Devil May Own
lol i hope so but itll be really unfair if they only put the extra character on CE

they might release it later on the psn shop

or xbox market for the people with normal edition

altho im guessing 90% of people on this forum want the CE

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
I heard Dante and Nero have to stick to their own missions, but have some missions that are similar. (like Dante/Lucia in DMC2)

I'll probably use Nero more for a while, hes a new character to learn, and Dante will be relatively similar to his DMC3 self. I'll use both, but I'm more excited about using Nero.

Top Bottom