• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who would you like to be the main character in DMC 5

Now Choose.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

musicemotion

I hated playing as Nero in DMC4. He was very boring to me. He got no new weapons or anything, and the "new" Devil Bringers were only for a specific task that were hardly even used. So I voted for Dante =D

Keaton

Premium
I'm liking the idea of Vergil taking control, although playing as Dante too would be mandatory ^_^

Ryuuji

Dark slayer
as much as I wanna play with sparda but I have to say dante ( I don't know there is something about him )

Durante

Dead
Games for Dante? 3 already games for Vergil? i guess we can call 1 Games for Sparda? 0 lol but i guess it would be cool to have multiple characters with each storyline although Capcom usually only focuses on one character

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
I voted Dante because well i wanted to see more Dante and i hope DMC5 is more better, to me t was boring the second time i played it and the other times i had to play it to get the other things unlocked, anyways Dante should be a complete Badass and in DMC4 you basically played nero's missions but backwards, i really really want the DMC staff to push Dante see how far they can take Dante and make him basically a god.

Of course Vergil is Awesome i just would like to see more him and make him a playable character at least. I know they can make Vergil more deadly. but Dante is the best :) to me anyways :)

Kool626

Demon Slayer
i think it shoud be nero cus nobody knws hes past or bout him ..but wud like dante 2 play as a part like dmc4 more more like hlf nero and other half dante wat will be better is is nero and dante and vergil in the game

lafudge

&vergil.♥
I voted Vergil. Perhaps because I'm a HUGE Vergil fan but also because I really, really, really think that Nero's Devil Bringer has something to do with Vergil. Plus, Vergil is a MAJOR selling point for Capcom and he's also too epic not to incorporate into DMC5. xD But considering there's a lot of mystery surrounding Nero, I kinda think he'll be playable as a main character until when Vergil like... takes over his body or whatever. I don't know, but that would be for another thread. But Vergil FTW!

azrael

I'm not lost,I think
I'll vote Vergil
He just didn't have much exposure from the last game even though he was awesome

fox

i think the game needs to focus more on its past not add new mysteries to it,so i voted sparda

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
The main characters should be on two discs

Disc 1: Dante, Nero and Vergil

Disc 2: Sparda

LoGoS

Get Destro'd
Voted for Nero, because DMC 5 has some major explaining to do story wise. And I see the only way this happening is with him as the main character.

The Da3dra

Master Of War
How about something freaky and they make a whole new character all together and instead of following the storyline they create an alternate universe where Dante isn't Dante but is named Hank or something and delivers pizzas to people on a moped...

(Yeah it's spam i just wanted to post something is all :lol:)

Durante

Dead
The Da3dra;172762 said:
How about something freaky and they make a whole new character all together and instead of following the storyline they create an alternate universe where Dante isn't Dante but is named Hank or something and delivers pizzas to people on a moped...

(Yeah it's spam i just wanted to post something is all :lol:)

So you just made a free bump :D

Actually the man characte doesn't matter for me what would be great if you could have multiple characters playable with thei own scenes on devil may cry 3 i so wanted Vergil scenes but alas i was dissapointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom