• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

who would win between lady and Trish?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Voting on Trish just cuz she's hott? Not very fair, that has nothing to do with her power. Besides Lady is Gorgeous too. ^^

Anyways this is hard for me to decide since I don't examine Trish much. Hmmmm, I'll go by what I remember in DMC1. Even though Trish is demon she's not incredibly strong, Lady can be quite deadly with her weapons, but I don't know if they would peirce Trish.

*sigh*....This is hard for me.

_Sparda

XD shes not only hot she has demon powers plus shes not evil anymore remeber devil never cry.Lady is cool two, plus shes teams up with trish in devil may cry 4 XD i wonder whats going to happen?

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Yes, I too would like to see, more of Trish and Lady in DMC4. I might end up liking Trish. Right now she's only on my okayish list.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Well Trish can teleport, jump insanely high and use lighting attacks plus the 2 handguns she has(which can charge shot in the anime at least).

Lady can evade quickly, has MANY guns to use and Kaleena Ann is more than just a Bazooka since it can graple and stuff but I don't see it catching Trish.

So although I love Lady way more than Trish I vote for Trish to be fair.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Trish would kick Lady's a$$. I mean in the anime she has lady cornered and then Dante comes in and breaks it up.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Im not saying that Trish would lose, but you're all assuming Lady would be torched simply because Trish is a demon and Lady is human. But you're forgetting that Lady is a professional demon slayer. Not some weaking off the street. I think she would atleast have a chance.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Actually if we take into account all the DMC girls except Kyrie (who's obviously weaker) and Gloria (for which we are not 100% of her abilities) the other 3 go like that (for me) in terms of power (not strength).

Lucia<Lady<Trish

In my mind I have even thought of a battle of Lucia and Lady and I can easily think of Lucia's blades being shouted and rendered useless by Lady's bullets:p

master sayers

dmc4 all the way
Voting on Trish just cuz she's hott? Not very fair, that has nothing to do with her power. Besides Lady is Gorgeous too. ^^

Anyways this is hard for me to decide since I don't examine Trish much. Hmmmm, I'll go by what I remember in DMC1. Even though Trish is demon she's not incredibly strong, Lady can be quite deadly with her weapons, but I don't know if they would peirce Trish.

*sigh*....This is hard for me.
its not really an hard to choose between lady and trish.trish would win anyday and plus she 10 times hotter then lady plus ladys weapons r no where near has good has trish demon powers and did i mention trish is super hot

The dark knight

I vote for Lady cause she is hot...and likes guns lol!Well shes hot in DMC4.Trish.......well....she cares about people to much.LOL!No.Its just lady has lots of guns and a BAZOOKA!And remember.The shrapnel and/or debris might her.

master sayers

dmc4 all the way
Just cuz she's hotter doesn't mean she'd win.
yeah does the hottest girl allways ins and plus i diidnt just say cause shes hot lady only has guns she dont have any power and trish has demon power and plus she ca use guns so i didnt just say cause shes hot i give a reason

Phage

Heartbreaker
Trish would win easily, Trish being more mature, skilled and a powerful half demon. but I'm sure Trish would only rough Lady up a little bit in a fight even though she would be able to slaughter her.

Devil Razer

Drifter
This is a good question. Personally i with think lady would stand a good chance due to the fact she is a deamon slayer anyway and trish is half deamon

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
I vote Trish. She's powerful, and looking back Lady never really stands a chance against anything but lesser demons - Arkham kicks her butt first time they meet, Dante toys with her on their first encounter, and Dante and Vergil act like shes not even there when she comes between them. The finally, Dante trounces her before she gives up, and gets her final win by shooting a half dead Arkham.

I prefer Lady, but it would probably be Trish.

Devil May Die

I vote Trish she is way more Hot and Skilled. Besides Lady only real skill is weapons and what happens after she runs out of bullets? she runs to the nearest gun shop to get more bullets. But Trish is a natural demon but good at the same time and is incredebly strong and hot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom