• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who would run the better business.

So who?

• Dante

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Nero

Votes: 11 57.9%

• Total voters

CheeseKao

Lord Cheesington
Okay, so as we all know, Nero and Dante both own shops(with the same name) which specialize in hunting down demons. Who would you think would do a better job? I'd say Nero because Dante can't keep his foot off a door.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Nero for sure....since he is not very picky he'll probably take any job available and he got Kyrie who'll probably help out financial wise and making sure the shop is running unlike Trish who is just as bad, if not worst than Dante.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
i say dante. only because he is more experienced. at first nero will run a better business but then he'll find himself in danger and after finally swallowing his pride, he'll ask dante for help and then customers will see how cool dante is and go to him again.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Nero wins this one. Dante's lousy with his shop...but I think Nero would make more effort so long as Dante showed him the basics.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
Nero wins this one. Dante's lousy with his shop...but I think Nero would make more effort so long as Dante showed him the basics.

but dante's lazyness and chill attitude is the thing that keeps the shop going. nero will just worry himself to death. the devil may cry is a nice, calm *puff puff* environment. nero will just stress out and overwhelm himself.

seraphmaycry

id say dante and nero should work together nero can handle the easier stuff (not saying nero is weak but he sure as hell cant beat mundus) and then dante does the heavy duty demon king ultimate power jobs either that or jus jobs that have lots and lots of things to kill if he gets bored i cant decide nero would take on more jobs and get more money but dante could take the ultimate power/god level demons

i voted dante because i hate nero

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.
Nero. He could actually handle the "business" side and the "adventure" side of demon hunting

Top Bottom