• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who will buy DMC 5?

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
i will buy it. by the time i am able to it will probably be old and i will know the entire story before i play it but i will definitly buy it as soon as i can.

Karen_Azalea

Best Super Penguin ^^
I'm buying it. I know it would worth the money. After all, it's DMC so doesn;t matter where the story would lead to (only if Vergil's there) xD

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Yeah, I'm getting quite impatient waiting for any sign to be honest and of course I'll buy it, as will a very high percentage of people on here. I.....blah I've forgotten what I was going to say.....probably nothing interesting anyway.

Karen_Azalea

Best Super Penguin ^^
Yeah, I'm getting quite impatient waiting for any sign to be honest and of course I'll buy it, as will a very high percentage of people on here. I.....blah I've forgotten what I was going to say.....probably nothing interesting anyway.

Maybe you have forgotten what you are supposed to write about due to your eagerness of wanting DMC5 so much. ..Well, yeah right. DMC5 is making as crazy for letting us wait for so long! ;)

Meg

They just need to announce to dang game! The not knowing is the worst part.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
*Puts hands together in prayer* O, great Capcom gods! Give us a sign! A sign that would make the devil cry! *Zapped by lightning* *Cough* I think I'm gonna cry...

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I honestly thought after Resident Evil 5 DMC 5 would be the next thing they announced (I'm sure someone told me that?!).....probably me just being impatient again!

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
i think i've seen something saying dmc5 wholud be announced this e3. and it was for this year. so it wasn't one of the rumors saying it whold be announced last year or the year before or the year before that or ...............

just ignore what i just said. it dosen't really matter since those rumors pop up every year. i hope this is the year. i will be paying alot of attention to what happens at e3 anyway. so i will definitly look for dmc5 news. but thats i while away.

capcom really needs to hurry up and announce it. they better have been working on it this whole time or im going to have to think of something evil to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom