• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who will buy DMC 5?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadow clone

sowrdmaster
The question u should be asking is who wouldn't buy it lol, aint no way im passing this up ill get it for sure XD.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
i havent even got DMC4, so i may, depends on the reviews, and if i have the console, or a decent PC

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
After my disapointment with DMC4 I might just rent it. Inless there are some circumstances that will pursuade me to buy it.

Sparda™

Vergilissexy;136890 said:
After my disapointment with DMC4 I might just rent it. Inless there are some circumstances that will pursuade me to buy it.

That's true.

After Seeing the reviews and such, I will see what I can do, although here where I live, games cost like $2 - $5...

RICK ROLL

not me cuz i'm poor and i dont have a good pc/internet to play/dl it,and i dont have a video game,my first was nitendo 64(i still have it to play zelda :O),rofl

Keaton

Premium
I will, although it does also depends on pre-release info ie. if they introduce ANOTHER new main character and don't tie up some of the loose ends we have ¬_¬;

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Who won't?:lol:

I already do not expect anything good (storyline wise) from it, but hey, it's Devil May Cry. I used to love it for its epic story and legends as well - especially how that was depicted in the 1st game - but I guess that if it has Dante in it, I'll probably buy it. And the pre-release material that we will probably get, are kinda tricky. I mean, we all thought our own stuff before actually getting to play Devil May Cry 4. In the end it turned out different for all and disappointing for many, so I don't think we should rely on it. Of course we can't be 100% sure about what they'll come up with this time, but I'm just saying we shouldn't expect the very best from it. However, it still remains as one of my favorite gaming titles, and to be honest, most of my favorites went kinda downside this year (maybe it's the year:p) so I'm still hoping deep inside and I'll definitely want to have it.

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
Tony_Redgrave;137040 said:
Who won't?:lol:

I already do not expect anything good (storyline wise) from it, but hey, it's Devil May Cry.

true......... very true...... :lol::lol: rep + ( like u need it :lol::lol:)

MasterofWeird

I know I'm going to get it. Just as long as Capcom doesn't do something incredibly stupid like not tying up the loose ends 4 left off or forgetting to put Dante in 5 or god forbid turn Dante into a complete *****.

CAPITAL D

I know I will, wreather xplay gives it a good score or bad I will get DMC5 when it comes out im already going nuts for it I hope we get a trailer for it soon.

Gtsilva

Devil-Spawn
I'm definitly going to buy it for no other reason other than I'm a fan of the DMC franchise. DMC4 didn't give me the same "OMG THIS IS AWESOME" reaction as DMC3 but I still enjoyed DMC4 so DMC5 is going to be on my "have to have" list when it comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom