• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

who in co-op?

who would you want as co-op

• Nero and Dante

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Dante and Vergil

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Vergil and Nero

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dante and Trish

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Nero and Trish

• Vergil and Trish

• Dante and Lady

• Nero and Lady

• Vergil and Lady

• Choice of who the second is

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
if the next DMC is co-op then which two characters would you want in it to be?

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
lol...they will probably either close or merge this thread with the other but..since it is here right now...as ive stated many many times...i want to see more of the nero/dante team up and possibly something along the lines of maybe after u beat the game u can unlock the ladies..think on that for a second..lol trish/lady fighting side by side

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
well if so you should vote for optional, meaning that once the game is completed you can go through the game as any two characters and such.

And yeah I know they will probably merge this thread, but it is a good thread to see what some have to say, other thatn say, "Yeah Co-op's good" .lol.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
well I choose to have a choice, that way you can decide to choose any other character to join in, yeah your friend joins as Nero, but then he can switch to Vergil if he wishes and Vergil's moves are then available .lol.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
man...wish i wouldve thought of that b4 i voted..lol, i voted nero/dante and then after that i thought maybe u can unlock the ladies at the end...lol

Keaton

Premium
Dante, Nero and Virgil if a Co-Op mode comes in.

The option as to which will vary depending on the level (ie. Nero teams with Virgil at some points etc)

Nice thread +rep

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Thanks man, I think it's an interesrting topic to see what peeps will choose :)

Janny

Dines with dementia
Dante and Vergil. That would turn out to be.. interesting to say the least. It's always been about them two anyway. And them trying to work together would make Dante crack some awesome jokes.

demolition_man

I chose Dante and trish(Id prefer guised as Gloria, MMMMM, Gloria) as they are partners of sorts so it would make sense.

Single player mode rotate Nero, Dante and Virgil.Expand the game to 30 missions, 10 each.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom