• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

who hates nero!!!!

yes or die?

• yea i hate him!!!!!!!!i want to blow him up with a bazooka!!!!

Votes: 22 35.5%
  • no his really cool i sure want him to be my friend =) (haters attack!!)

Votes: 40 64.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
NerosDevil;112877 said:
Yes, his mother Eve died and then he and Vergil became seperated for unknown reasons which must have been even harder. But; id rather have some game with emotion and having human emotions, than all this 'im the tough guy talk' like Gears Of War or something... Dante cried over Trish, but thats why I liked DMC4 with Nero.

Dantes mum is called eva . not eve . soz for being picky

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
NerosDevil;113071 said:
0.o I never noticed I put that; thanks for pointing it out.

"yea i hate him!!!!!!!!i want to blow him up with a bazooka!!!! 15 34.09%
no his really cool i sure want him to be my friend =) (haters attack!!)"

Well...if you read the poll; and some others including Nero, I'd say yes they do. :\
(Ooops posted twice xD)

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Nero is a monster! My only gaffe with Nero is that he has NO DEVIL ARMS! Otherwise than that, I can settle for Nero replacing Dante.

francis

The clash of nero and dante makes the games story much better, and being able to play 2 different styles is good too. So i like him.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Stylish Nereezy;113619 said:
Nero's popularity will really boost if he ever goes shirtless....maybe i'm right or i'm wrong but thats how most females think

No, you're 100% correct there xD

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
hypey666;114575 said:
Nero was only cool as long as i played with Dante. noone will own dante, NOONE!!

i know this is off topic but ............. u spelt no one wrong its no one not noone

Keaton

Premium
omenminator;114577 said:
i know this is off topic but ............. u spelt no one wrong its no one not noone

....if you want to start a Grammar and Spelling war, be careful ;)

Nero is a great character to play as, however imo it is his lack of additional weapons that made him less-fun than Dante :(

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
^ I'll drink to that one, what made Nero less enjoyable was the lack of weapons for sure, no where near enough combos and interesting movesets to make up for the severe lack of weaponry, but still, as you say, he WAS an enjoyable character to play as.

Zato-OW

King
Well he only has like 12 missions so i don't blame him for having such a little move set. Although Dante had more,which he had to have more to suit his style of game play it was perfect because they both had to share the game.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Capcom may have been slightly flustered when releasing and creating DMC4; especially with Nero. Alot of combos and weapons have already been thought of, or re-arranged so they look different i.e. Beowulf and Gilgamesh. The moveset for Nero handles well, but in terms of chain attacks Dante is better in that catagory. It's only Nero's first game, he has time to develop.

morrigan

Stylish Nereezy;113619 said:
Nero's popularity will really boost if he ever goes shirtless....maybe i'm right or i'm wrong but thats how most females think

You're wrong. The most of females prefer Dante or Vergil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom