• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who has a better outfit in DMC 4 Dante or Nero?

Who has a Stylish OUtfit in DMC 4

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Janny

Dines with dementia
I hated Dante's outfit this time, it had too many belts and his pants reminded me too much of a cowboy's... But Nero's stitched up-looking outfit peaked my interest ever since the first trailer came out. And a cloak with a violet shade is way cool.

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
Nero because to me it looked like an old different colored Dante costume and i loved it :)

aka958

Don't trust people
if i would wear one of them then easily Neros. But Dante looks more awesome than Nero in DMC4.

Janny

Dines with dementia
Angelo Credo;171410 said:
Dante focused on wearing too many belts.
Haha, a Yahtzee quote? To be honest, I didn't notice it until he pointed it out in his review...

The SSStylish one

Formerly DanteTheDevil
Nero. Dante's costume was AWESOME in previous parts. But here, Nero's rocks. The only fact is that Dante is better then Nero screws all up.

Blue Rose

The Demon Hunter
i loved both of them! but i love black and red so much more than blue and red. but Neros stitched up red leather shirt thing looks so awsome. makes me wish i had one.:p but Dantes jacked and everythinf else looks awsome and i love playing the game watching his coat fly as i beat demon ass.^_^

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I liked Nero's costume better. Details were really good. Dante's coat made him look like a clown, in my opinion. I didn't like the back.

S-2993

S-2993
I liked Nero's costume better too. Dante's trousers reminded me something of a cowboy...but i really love the boots he wore in DMC 3. I want them back =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom