• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who Do You Think Would Win? Dante Or Nero?

Who Would Win Dante or Nero?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mous4u

Who Do You Think Would Win? Dante Or Nero--I Like Both Dante And Nero But Not Sure who is stronger...what do you think?

Zato-OW

King
Mous4u;195358 said:
Who Do You Think Would Win? Dante Or Nero--I Like Both Dante And Nero But Not Sure who is stronger...what do you think?

Have you even played the game? If you did you should know who would win.

Sparda™

Railazel;195385 said:
Dante has proven that he can win against Nero in a number of occasions, so yeah... Dante.

Nero himself admits to be fooled around since the beginning from Dante.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Am I the only one who chose Nero? God... I must be the only one to actually LIKE the idea of Dante stepping out of the limelight for once...

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^Doesn't Sparda full power count?Sparda Full power + Yamato + Rebellion awakened + Sparda[Force Edge] sound good?Yet since the poll is about Dante and Nero...

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
I would want Nero to have a good chance but at the moment Dante would still wipe the floor with him.

Meg

hmm...i think it would be pretty equal. nero has yamato and the devil arm, but dante has multiple fighting styles. if i had to pick a winner i'd say dante because he has experience, but it would close.

Karen_Azalea

Best Super Penguin ^^
Obviously, Dante would win for sure. He is already more experienced and has more skills compared to that of Nero.

Gorath12

Dante's got this in the bag because if you remember the booklet that came with DMC4 is states that his power's might even surpass his fathers. and has anybody noticed this but they never conferm if nero and dante are brother's but they do hint to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom