• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who among has been inspired

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
DMC inspired me to... create a Devil May Cry Forum. Hopefully that counts. ;)

Keaton

Premium
^+re-- *high five* Still in the transition phase ^^

Devil May Cry inspired me to be a better gamer, it inspired me to go for style, not just high score...and also, to have fun! Afterall, how many other games allow you to juggle an enemy with Pistol fire eh?

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
DMC inspired me to look for the single most stylish and badass way to kill every enemy I come across in my games, I'll specifically look for a way which gives me a spectacular finish, like jumping off a ledge and sticking a blade in the back of a guy's head in Assassin's Creed, or launching a Warthog off a mancannon into my opponent on Halo.

It also made me a better gamer, the hair fraction reaction times you need to pull off some of the better moves in DMC have compelled me to train up, a skill which I've been able to take into every other game, Call of Duty for example, enemy jumps out on me and within a second I've knifed him in the face and moved on.

It's also given me an opportunity to look at games in a more in depth manner, taking the time to enjoy everything around me, from the scenery to the combat, as well as the story.
Honestly, I doubt I'd be the gamer I am today if I didn't pick up the original Devil May Cry all those years back.

aka958

Don't trust people
^ o_O that was detailed!

It didn't inspire me so much though. It was an epic game and alot of fun. But i played fighting games like Prince of persia and i played game with great stories like Final Fantasy.
Most part it just made my skills finer and better, and Devil May Cry 3 learned me to play games in slow motion :D .

Pantera Queen

DMC has as well inspired me to be a better gamer.I'm not that good at it like that:p But my hand coordination is alot better than it used to be:D

It's also inspired me to have most of the characters in my stories have a more DMCish feel which I like.A lot of my male character nowadays are like Dante and Vergil whereas the girls have a cool feminine way like Lady and Trish.Alot of stories back in day were more animeish(it any of this makes sense:p)Nowadays it's a mix of both:)

Devil's Haircut

in my mind
Ooh! I've got one. Most recently, Devil May Cry has inspired me to make the video currently in my signature, which was a ton of fun to make.

I just hope it's worthy of DMC. :D

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
Devil's Haircut;179439 said:
Ooh! I've got one. Most recently, Devil May Cry has inspired me to make the video currently in my signature, which was a ton of fun to make.

I just hope it's worthy of DMC. :D

it was funny and epic at the same time...LOL nice vid...
dmc inspired me to well...

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
Angelo Credo;179224 said:
DMC inspired me to look for the single most stylish and badass way to kill every enemy I come across in my games, I'll specifically look for a way which gives me a spectacular finish, like jumping off a ledge and sticking a blade in the back of a guy's head in Assassin's Creed, or launching a Warthog off a mancannon into my opponent on Halo.

It also made me a better gamer, the hair fraction reaction times you need to pull off some of the better moves in DMC have compelled me to train up, a skill which I've been able to take into every other game, Call of Duty for example, enemy jumps out on me and within a second I've knifed him in the face and moved on.

It's also given me an opportunity to look at games in a more in depth manner, taking the time to enjoy everything around me, from the scenery to the combat, as well as the story.
Honestly, I doubt I'd be the gamer I am today if I didn't pick up the original Devil May Cry all those years back.

well basically it inspired me to be like this, in all the games i play and teached that style can mean as much or even more than points or a simple reward...

Keaton

Premium
Angelo Credo;179224 said:
DMC inspired me to look for the single most stylish and badass way to kill every enemy I come across in my games, I'll ....

Well said Mr. Credo, and I thoughly agree ^^

Devil May Cry 1 and also (more importantly for me) Devil May Cry 3, really changed the way I looked at games, and as Mr.C aptly said, I honestly doubt I'd be the gamer I am today without Dante, his dysfunctional family and naturally hordes of mindless and often merciless demons to slash my way though ^_^

RedRose

Kael
I always get inspired artisticaly by the devil may cry series because of it's intricate attention to small details and the gothic style of everything. the characters are also unique and there's alot of mysterious depth to all of them. dante for example is fairly light hearted and a free spirit on a glance but deep down there's a macarbe darkness in a way and lots of other emotions. I like such twists in character, even Vergil, he seem to be a total asshole but in a twisted way he helped dante in the games he's appeared in, helped him get stronger n such. such attention to detail both in character and in scenery inspires me.

DemonDante

Because of DMC . I inspired to create a manga like dmc.
With out DMC i cannot think of awesome stories in my manga and moves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom