• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who actually liked it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Railazel

I say this thing is a filler, a huge giant filler. I don't care when it happened or how it happened, this thing is an F*cking FILLER!

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I liked it (i didn't love it like DMC3:Special Edition).
Although, i didn't see the point of Lucia and the 2nd disc.

RedRose

Kael
Vergil'sB*tch;184153 said:
I liked it (i didn't love it like DMC3:Special Edition).
Although, i didn't see the point of Lucia and the 2nd disc.

I agree with ya there, i mean there were a few additions to the storyline but they weren't really nessicary.

Yamato666

Angelo-Gehenna
I liked it. Except for the boss that was A face in a building and the demon helicopter and the freaking blob monster just before the despair disembodied. I did love how he killed it that was awesome and I loved the DT and amulet

darkslayer23

Corrupted Son Of Sparda
The only Thing i liked in DMC 2 Is Dante's D.T Form.
all pf the boss and Dante's Outfit.And all the rest annoys me.
Unbenarrwennt.jpg

AzuleSasuano0889

hey it was good i mean da most noteable thing is da ultimate dt but da story was decent tho it cud have ben better a man taking advantage of his riches 2 go 4 world domination i mean wudnt u try if u had hella money an resources tho it was da weakest of the series it was a nessecary weakness it will b da setup 4 dmc 5 an it also had a gud decent final boss i mean who knew argosax actually had despair embodied in it an 2 dis date despair embodied on DMD was 1 of the hardest bosses in gaming history i mean **** it took me a while 2 beat him an dante destroyed him in a stylish fashion i mean how cool was it dat he beat da shyt out of it den threw his sword no were 2 b found den BAM u look down an he has a demonically charged pistol in ur face yes excellent i will stand by dis game

Cronyne

SIMON COWELL'S OWLS.
I like it. Still haven't beaten it. I guess what irritates everyone is how stale Dante seems for no known reason.

Nishiva

Living in my little world
I didn't like it. at all =.=.. compared to the other games this one was really boring.. =.='

Lithyia

The Last Goodbye~
Yeah lol. The only thing I like about it were the controls and some of the music. Other than that it just left me totally disappointed cuz I was expecting a little more at the ending. I didn't bother with the second disc or going through it again to get higher ranks because of that. Plus the bosses seemed to drag on for so long I was getting really bored x.x; I still kinda like the game cover though haha

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
D.E.Mortal;187501 said:
btw, i never finished it so could sum1 please tell me...WHAT WUZ THE F***** POINT OF LUCIA BEING THERE?!!

If you had finished it you would be asking yourself
"...WHAT WUZ THE F***** POINT OF DANTE BEING THERE?!!.."

The only reason Dante was in DMC2 much like 4 is because the end boss was supposedly too much for the newbie. The story had very little to do with Dante.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom