• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who actually liked it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric

Great Demon King of Evil
I love the game so no complaints from me other then Dante being silent through most of it.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I personally liked it. I thought it was too short and making two or three unique levels fo each character didn't help, but all in all I dug it.

RemorsefulVergil

I have the game but haven't finished it only played like the first mission but i did't think the game was bad atall so far xD but my opinion may change as i progress

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
i thought the gunslinger moves were the best in this game. there wasnt another button you needed to press to shot a different way, you just had to put yourself in that position. and the shotgun, hell yea, best shot gun of the series. although i like the shotgun stinger in dmc3 and i liked the backwards shotgun attack in dmc4, but the shotgun in dmc2, it was all slick with style and i wish they would of kept it that way

DMC_Freak

Yes I'm a DMC Freak XD
I think if DMC2 would be like the first one, ppl would complain that it had nothing new to show. They obviously tried something new with dmc2. Some things were great and others not ( like lucia). But overall I think its a good game and a pretty decent devil may cry. It just suck tho that that game is the most advanced in dmc timeline and even 3 game after ( counting dmc5) they dont continue the story. As if they dont know what to do after. *cough* vergil coming back *cough*

Dante47

It was the second game guys... Every game series that has a sequel is highly experimental whether it's good or bad. I personally liked the game, definitely not the best in the series but as I said, it allowed them to make a better game.

A.$h!nati

$mok!n $!ck $tyle!
I don't know why everyone hates DMC2 so much , it's still Devil may cry and I have allot of memories with it.
Honestly I enjoyed playing it even though it's not as cool as the other DMC games and I will enjoy playing it again on my 360

Dante47

I don't know why everyone hates DMC2 so much , it's still Devil may cry and I have allot of memories with it.
Honestly I enjoyed playing it even though it's not as cool as the other DMC games and I will enjoy playing it again on my 360
It was mainly because of how experimental it was, people don't like change that much.

Dante47

I know , I don't like that much of change too but it wasn't that bad wasn't it ?
I didn't think so, I thought it was quite good. Also, me like you, will be replaying it on the HD Collection :) and I'll be damned if I don't get every unlockable Trophy for it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom