• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Which weapons would you have in real life from Devil May Cry?

Railazel

Yamato, The Angel Rebellion (DmC), Ebony and Ivory, Sparda/Force Edge, Red Queen, Lucifer, Summoned Swords, Cerberus, Artemis, Gilgamesh, and (if it can be counted) Devil Bringer.

Demon619

Deadman walking
Yamato.
Personally I prefer much more simple and sleek weapons then massive destructive blades (like Rebellion and Force Edge), so Yamato's sleek katana design and shape gives it much more appeal in my eyes.

Blue Rose.
What can I say? I love revolvers much more then normal looking pistols. Add the fact that it shoots two bullets at once makes me like it much more then any of the other guns in the series.

OniLink

Hero of Time
Alastor, DmC Rebellion, DmC Ebony&Ivory, Ifrit, Nightmare-Beta, Vendetta (just for diplay though) and i know you said Devil May Cry weapons but, i just have to have Nightmare from Soul Calibur 2.

JessenReinhart

This is good, isn't it?
lady's skorpion, dante's ebony & ivory, dante's MP5K, Nero's Blue Rose, and for the sword, maybe just yamato since i cant wield big swords n stuffs.

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
To be honest, I own the majority of weapons from the Devil May Cry series, as they sell replicas and whatnot at Armageddon over here. Funnily enough, the swords are quite real, it's just a shame the two sets of twin guns aren't more like them (meaning more life like than plastic)...

sylvanas

One Hell of a Member
To be honest, I own the majority of weapons from the Devil May Cry series, as they sell replicas and whatnot at Armageddon over here. Funnily enough, the swords are quite real, it's just a shame the two sets of twin guns aren't more like them (meaning more life like than plastic)...
u have my respect *nods in approval*

darkdeamon92/dmc3/

hehe WTF guys i thought it was 1 for each not a list of it hehe...anyway for me its Yamato and the new Ebony and Ivory...see just 2 no need to be greedy ...but hay they are all awesome so i dont blame u ..^_^

Top Bottom