• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

which should I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enigmatic_soldier

Evolve today!
well if you are a really good player then try bloody palace but if is it you're first time through the game well the try very hard.good luck:)

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Or if you're lazy like me then you'll just punch in the code after you beat the game farely a few times. Lol.

Enigmatic_soldier

Evolve today!
the cheat code really works my brother did it and it worked heres the cheat: at the main menu press and hold L1,L2,R1,R2 on D-pad up-left and rotate the analog stick from down to right. note you have to keep all the buttons press while you do the cheat when you complete the cheat right you will hear a voice say devil may cry hope this helps

Sparda™

Bloody Palace roughens your skills in general gameplay. If you wanna have good results in the hardest and most challenging modes, you'll have to give It a shot.;)

Sparda™

You'll encounter three type of portals - water, fire and thunder. The fire one is the most hard. The water one is where you'll recover some health as well....

If you go to....

Fire Portal ~ +100 Levels
Thunder Portal ~ +10 Levels
Water Portal ~ +1 Portal

;)

Proxy-limit

Devil may stare!
Dante Aseroth;94797 said:
You'll encounter three type of portals - water, fire and thunder. The fire one is the most hard. The water one is where you'll recover some health as well....

If you go to....

Fire Portal ~ +100 Levels
Thunder Portal ~ +10 Levels
Water Portal ~ +1 Portal

;)
Thanks DA I'm gonna go with the fire portal=]

Wish me luck!

Keaton

Premium
+rep Dante, that post was very informative ^__^

-Don't be afraid to go Water if your low on HP, your also more prone to encountering bosses via the Fire Portal too because you are progressing very quickly ^_^

ManOfMayhem

If you have the SE than you can just input the cheat code which activates
everything unlocked that includes the devil trigger infinity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom