• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Which person is for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janny

Dines with dementia
Surprised not to see any girls in this thread yet.. (hey, the title says "person" after all)
My first pick would be Vergil, since Dante is just a flirt and wouldn't look for a stable relationship. Although, Vergil wants power and probably wouldn't be interested either... So, I'm going for Nero. Heck, any of them three are great in my book :p

Devil May Die

Janny;71422 said:
Surprised not to see any girls in this thread yet.. (hey, the title says "person" after all)
My first pick would be Vergil, since Dante is just a flirt and wouldn't look for a stable relationship. Although, Vergil wants power and probably wouldn't be interested either... So, I'm going for Nero. Heck, any of them three are great in my book :p

Is good to see the opinion from a lady's side.:cool:

tettora

I replied here, but only to insult Gloria's loooks lol.

And it's Dante for me too....stupid sexy Dante.

Sparda™

tettora;73215 said:
I replied here, but only to insult Gloria's loooks lol.

And it's Dante for me too....stupid sexy Dante.

Well, yeah, her outfit is ridiculous, but still provocative.

demon reaper

lucia....just because i wanted to be different haha. no lady is very cool in te cutscenes on DMC3 :) though trish in DMC2 is pretty darn cool....for the first couple of missions....before you get bored. wouldnt mind playing as lady as an unlockable character with perhaps kalina ann as her melee weapon. just a thought lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom